Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#2076 Old 6th May 2017 at 9:43 PM
I honestly didn't even see a setting for dynamic or static for the no jealousy. Although if the default setting is dynamic, it would explain the change. It went back to the default setting for Knowledge Sims.

"Oh dear Thomas, you better get out of there quick. She hates you now." I was playing Billie's household, and Thomas walked by. He has a low relationship with her, but its not negative and he isn't furious with her, so I don't think he was there to kick the can (my Cyjon mod wouldn't let him if he was there to kick the can). Billie however has a full -100/-100 for him and Daud with full red overlay, so I don't think her reaction to him walking by would be positive if she had seen him.
Advertisement
Instructor
#2077 Old 8th May 2017 at 8:49 PM
"Installing the mod *before* starting AGS would probably have been a good idea!"

Just call me William, definitely not Who-Ward
Top Secret Researcher
#2078 Old 8th May 2017 at 11:53 PM
"Dammit!" after getting my Sim to invite a friend around to illustrate a story and I see "X doesn't have a phone. "
Mad Poster
#2079 Old 9th May 2017 at 4:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by yavannatw
"Dammit!" after getting my Sim to invite a friend around to illustrate a story and I see "X doesn't have a phone. "

http://www.leefish.nl/mybb/thread-2988.html
Lab Assistant
#2080 Old 9th May 2017 at 11:15 AM
Just today:
"Aika, you look like a pink sheep with boxing gloves!" - Her PJs looked absolutely awful.
"Are you f**** serious, Lauri?!" - He just wouldn't move away from the tile he was standing on...

Warning: No coffee inserted - User halted.
A backup a day keeps the virus away!
Field Researcher
#2081 Old 10th May 2017 at 6:17 PM
I helped my friend install sims 2 on her computer. She starts playing and I leave the room for a few minutes when I hear a scream of:
Her: DAFUQ JUST HAPPENED TO MY SIM?
Me: What's the matter? ...Oh that's a satellite, there's about 1% chance a satellite falls on them a kills them if you're cloud gazing.
Her: Are you serious? ¬.¬

Ghost of said sim appears later on:
Her: I WILL DELETE THIS TOMBSTONE IF YOU DON'T STOP HAUNTING THIS HOUSE YOU ANNOYING F*CK.
Me: Wait you'll-
Her: *deletes tombstone*
Me: -corrupt the 'hood... *sighs*

Cove Family (ts4 family tree)
Lab Assistant
#2082 Old 11th May 2017 at 10:44 AM
"Aika, you are the jerk of the week."
"Aika, leave Lauri alone! He already has enough issues!"

"Nea, please don't give up on Samu, he might be a lunatic, but at least he's a romantic one!"

Instructor
#2083 Old 13th May 2017 at 4:50 PM Last edited by whoward69 : 13th May 2017 at 5:40 PM.
"Where the *$!# is the bathroom cabinet!!!!"
"And why the $%#£ity %^#@ isn't it under 'mirrors'!!!"
"Oh! It is!"

Lab Assistant
#2084 Old 13th May 2017 at 8:13 PM Last edited by Catwoman44 : 13th May 2017 at 8:28 PM.
"Samu! What are you doing?!"
"Yeah, Nea, I would get out of there too, if I were you."
"Nadira, we already went shopping yesterday and I don't even know anymore where to put your clothes!"
"I didn't feed my cowplant in a long time...Alright, Samantha, you're going for a walk!"

BONUS:
While looking at the manual of The Sims 2:
"EA, you should go rename yourselves from 'Electronic Arts' to 'Electronic A**hat!'"
"Thank the gods I didn't read the manual back then! That's probably the reason why Sunset Valley still exists."

Worst. Idea. Ever.

Test Subject
#2085 Old 13th May 2017 at 8:57 PM
Didn't actually say it, but I thought it: "Wth are you doing? That's very unsanitary." After my Sim put a serving of Mac and Cheese on the floor next to the dinner table
Scholar
#2086 Old 14th May 2017 at 4:47 AM
"This is not how it's supposed to go, guys!" I just created a Gypsy family with three adult brothers, two wives and one offspring; they were supposed to be a tight-knit clan and work their land communally, but the moment I set them down on the lot the senior brother started attacking the other two.
Instructor
#2087 Old 14th May 2017 at 12:02 PM
"One of these days I'll remember to turn the lights on *before* taking all the #%^!@[# pictures!"

Mad Poster
#2088 Old 14th May 2017 at 3:34 PM
My relationship with some of my Sims is so close that I don't need to be playing them, to talk to them. This is especially true of my very first Sim, Andrew Jones, since I really learned to play at his side. So in addition to being in my game, he has become a sort of "imaginary friend" I can talk things over with.

So, I'm reading through the current contest thread. Peni was describing how she was giving each child in a large child-oriented family, their own desk to do their homework. Other people were saying that they can do their homework just as well squatting on the floor. Looking over my shoulder, Andrew says, "I've never had a desk, and it hasn't done me any harm."

"Andrew," I say, "Teens aren't supposed to talk that way. It's elders who are supposed to say things like that."

Andrew: "I'll talk how I like!"

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Instructor
#2089 Old 14th May 2017 at 4:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AndrewGloria
Andrew says, "I've never had a desk, and it hasn't done me any harm."

Most of mine say "Why are we doing our homework at the kerb?"

To which I answer, "Because, now you've learnt to study, it takes about an hour of your time, which is exactly how long you have between coming home from school and leaving for work ... so you have no time to stroll to and from a desk!"
"Now shut up, finish up and stop sitting in the road ... I can see the car-pool coming ... you're about to get run over!"

Mad Poster
#2090 Old 14th May 2017 at 4:22 PM
In any argument between me and Andrew, Andrew always wins (and invariably has the last word). How can I argue against his 10 logic points and effortless A+ grades? :lovestruc

Also, I've seem him having a workout with his mum's punch-bag. There's no way I'd want to pick a fight with him!

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2091 Old 14th May 2017 at 5:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Catwoman44
BONUS:
Worst. Idea. Ever.

They did make a mechanism to deal with that though- sims have 'stub' character files created to cope with deletion or transferall between hoods. It's just that in the early days there was a very low character limit, so doing this very quickly contributed to the first 'jump bug'. Also, having a lot of stub characters in your hood is not exactly desirable, as I'd like to know that the person my sim is gossiping about actually exists.
Test Subject
#2092 Old 14th May 2017 at 7:15 PM Last edited by joandsarah77 : 15th May 2017 at 1:25 PM.
Things that I say
''OH MY GOD STOP PLAYING THE BATHTUB AND GET OUT!''
''GET OF MY LAWN STRANGERS I DON'T WANT YOUR WELCOMING!''

Rape joke deleted.
Forum Resident
#2093 Old 15th May 2017 at 4:59 AM
"This has to be so awkward for you. Your first date with the guy you have a crush on, and your brother walks into the restaurant supposedly to have dinner. Even I can see the writing on this wall."

*pouts* Ronald, I know I'm gonna have to expand your tiny house trailer a bit in the future, but I'm not doing it so you can fool around with your boyfriend in bed."

For my physical health, I can't eat cheesecake everyday.
For my mental health, I imagine eating cheesecake everyday.
It's a delicate balance.
Lab Assistant
#2094 Old 16th May 2017 at 9:02 PM
"Wow, stop, buddy!"
"Run, Mary, run." - Crazy race of a pregnant woman to the nearest toilet ...
The stars of our district go straight to the hot tub ... Guys, what about the party? Woohoo can be later ...
"Rhett, where are you going? Damn it and Catherine took with him ...Damn, immortal, she and your father meet, too, he can catch you together ... Okaaaayy ... "
"Forget you already about fucking cockroaches! You have a full house of children!
"Oh, the phone!" - I even forgot that he has Goldie :D
"All would be nothing, but Miss Mary, you stink heavily ... "
"HELLY HAVE ALREADY IN! THIRD TIME THIS PARTY I TRY TO REBE AND ALREADY EVERYTHING! I DO NOT BELIEVE ITS EYES !!! " - The end of the rotation in the Hart household, the technical problems of the game suck ... :DDD
Scholar
#2095 Old 17th May 2017 at 12:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AliaD85
"This has to be so awkward for you. Your first date with the guy you have a crush on, and your brother walks into the restaurant supposedly to have dinner. Even I can see the writing on this wall."

If you think that's bad, think: his wife walks in :p

More seriously, probably THE #1 phrase I end up saying over and over again, is some variation of "Gods fucking dammit, do what I TELL you to do!" Like, when I'm trying to romance someone, and my sim decides she'd rather greet not just everyone who's in the same restaurant, but apparently everyone who's even in the same galactic quadrant instead. Again.

I also used to say very... unkind things to the EA babysitter. Like when the toddler shit itself, is having a major energy crisis, and generally has all the needs in red EXCEPT hunger, but the babysitter insisted on stuffing it into the tall chair and, well, stuffing it. Made me want to punt her through a wall, it did. But then I got Christianlov's NPCs and my blood pressure dropped by half.
Top Secret Researcher
#2096 Old 17th May 2017 at 2:23 AM
"I've never gone to someone's home for a party or dinner and just helped myself to a bath/shower and you shouldn't either!"
Scholar
#2098 Old 17th May 2017 at 4:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Gcgb53191
"I've never gone to someone's home for a party or dinner and just helped myself to a bath/shower and you shouldn't either!"

Aye, I always figured, hey, it's their shower, my sim should ask the man of the house to shower with her
Top Secret Researcher
#2099 Old 18th May 2017 at 5:03 PM
"These kittens eat like horses!"
Said as I refill the food bowl for the third time in a single day.
"Doyle, if you want another kid, /you're/ having it."
He and his wife wanted three kids, have three kids, and poor Lila doesn't do well with pregnancy.

Trans Rights Are Human Rights

Be careful who you hate; it may be someone you love.
=^..^=
Lab Assistant
#2100 Old 18th May 2017 at 5:19 PM
"Joel, your kitchen is burning down and you are playing the guitar, WTF?!"

Page 84 of 168