Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

2018 MTS Calendar Contest - posted on 12th Nov 2017 at 8:48 PM
Replies: 1128 (Who?), Viewed: 320692 times.
Page 46 of 46
Test Subject
#1126 Old 10th Sep 2017 at 6:33 AM
Hey everyone like I said here is the updated family pictures Ok so front row is Tristan Jones and Jeffery Dean. Top row: With her arm up is Gigi Waters (heir,currently pregnant),then it's Bettie Jones,then Cameron Jones,then it's Bettie's boyfriend Colby I forget the last name. In collage Gigi and Bettie met the boys. Gigi and Jeffery are engaged and expecting. Gigi wants a girl,Jeffery doesnt care. Nina,Aaron,James,and Miranda moved out into the neighborhood. Jason,while the girls were at collage,drowned. Cameron is torn up about it,she is seeking comfort in Tristan. I plan to have their relationship move into something more,if you get my drift I changed Bettie's LTW to something to do with alchemy. Jeffery is a high level rebel that wants to do magic. Colby wants to be rich. Both of the boys are motals. Bettie and Colby want to take things slow,and not so serious.No babies or marriage for them anytime soon.Everyone has to go back to school to get their degrees though which will be difficult because of Gigi's pregnancy but the family will figure it out.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#1127 Old 13th Sep 2017 at 4:34 AM Last edited by ashe0192 : 16th Sep 2017 at 4:29 AM.
Update: Gigi had triplets,names are Helen,Isabella,and Jaeden. I have yet to age them up. Not sure if I said this in the last update or what but Jeffery and Gigi got married. Things are starting to heat up with Cameron and Tristan,nothing too serious just some harmless flirting. Colby is a ghost hunter and is doing well. City Hall gave him some award recently. It's not too hard for him to get a promotion. Jeffery is having a hard time getting to level two in the magic job but I'm having him tough it out. The family doesn't need any of their jobs but it give them something to do. Bettie is an alchemist. I have lots of plans for the family in the future. ^_^
Test Subject
#1128 Old 26th Sep 2017 at 5:36 AM
Update: Cameron and Tristan are now engaged. Gigi had an heir named Pel. She has eight children. Pel has three ladies having his children in an effort to have the nice heir. Gigi died in a fire :'( Bettie,Jeffery,Colby,and some a few of the non heirs moved out. I think Bettie and Colby broke up and now Bettie and Jeffery might be an item... An updated family picture will be soon as soon as I can clear out the household a bit. It's rather full at the moment. I'm not sure if I'll bring Gigi back or not. Gigi's oldest is about to age young adults. After Gigi had her triplets she had twin boys that wasn't heirs.She then had triplets,two boys and a girl. One of the boys is Pel. So the names of all of Gigi's children are Helen,Isabella,Jaeden,Lyle,Mike,Noel,Oak,Pel. I accidentally skipped a K name but it's whatever I'm just keep rolling with the names. Pel already has four children and more on the way,all 3 of his ladies are pregnant.
Test Subject
DELETED POST
26th Sep 2017 at 4:45 PM
This message has been deleted by ashe0192.
Test Subject
#1129 Old 8th Oct 2017 at 10:33 PM
Update: Pel has a few children but no heirs. One of his ladies is still pregnant,so maybe I'll get an heir. But my computer is being glitchy so it might be awhile before I can play again.
Page 46 of 46