Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

2018 MTS Calendar Contest - posted on 12th Nov 2017 at 8:48 PM
Replies: 566 (Who?), Viewed: 103542 times.
Page 23 of 23
Field Researcher
#551 Old 17th Sep 2017 at 3:54 PM Last edited by Pideli : 25th Oct 2017 at 4:05 PM.

Hanna playing tug of war with a bottle with her aunt Selina.

They were born just a few sim minutes apart! Selina being Mother's (yes that's her name) 10th child, and Hanna being Mother's first grandchild from her son Patrik and his wife Charlotta.

I think this is the first time I attempt to play a traditional family, where the moms are housewives and do all the work around the house and the fathers are all about work and mechanical stuff.

Well, except their daughter who is a bit of a tomboy and likes to help dad with the car.

This is the largest family breakfast I've had in a LONG while. I forgot how fun it is to actually PLAY the game without aspiration rewards, service NPCs and other helps for efficiency. I'm usually a very effective player, but sometimes it's fun to play realistically too!
Lab Assistant
#552 Old 1st Oct 2017 at 1:34 PM
The Cordial Clan is getting bigger and bigger...

Left to Right: Geoff Rutherford, Persephone Cordial-Contender, Kimberly Cordial-DeBateau, Samantha Cordial & Tara DeBateau.
Lab Assistant
#553 Old 2nd Oct 2017 at 8:40 PM
Tricou family
Top Secret Researcher
#554 Old 15th Oct 2017 at 1:03 AM
Theodore, Simone, Marshall and Buster (the dog) Wright.

This family just moved into my mountain village hood, as they were looking to slow things down a bit, enjoy a simpler way of life and spend more time with one another. Theodore, will be opening up a small architectural firm (though he misses the firm he worked for in their old town, he's excited to be starting his own), but will also dabble in real estate sales. Simone, will be a part-time pediatrician at the local children's clinic. Marshall, though nervous, is looking forward to his first day of school, playing on the local soccer league and meeting kids his own age - it's tough being an only child sometimes. Buster, doesn't really care where they live so long as no one forgets his treats.

Tea. Earl Grey...Ginger. Hot.

Random creations I've shared at GoS can be found by browsing through my latest posts.

Feel free to just call me, Pen.
Mad Poster
#555 Old 21st Oct 2017 at 12:28 AM
Lab Assistant
#556 Old 22nd Oct 2017 at 4:21 PM

Bianca and Kent Monty, with their twins Robin and Cato. Bianca is pregnant with the couple's third child (another son) in this picture. He was born not long afterwards and named Lennox.

Field Researcher
#557 Old 25th Oct 2017 at 3:40 PM
Fall is so beautiful in TS2. It looks like that outside of my real home now too

Playing with elders taking care of their grandkids makes me miss my grandparents, all of which are dead.
Field Researcher
#558 Old 25th Oct 2017 at 3:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HH22

Bianca and Kent Monty, with their twins Robin and Cato. Bianca is pregnant with the couple's third child (another son) in this picture. He was born not long afterwards and named Lennox.

I love the name Lennox!! I also have a sim in my game that's named Lenox But with one n. Named after Lenox Tillman!
Field Researcher
#559 Old 25th Oct 2017 at 3:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by simmer22
Family picnic

Wow, how did you accomplish that backdrop? Mod or green screen? :P
Mad Poster
#560 Old 25th Oct 2017 at 5:31 PM
Pideli, it's the new neighborhood skies and 360 degree skyline backdrop (they're visible from lots). There are already several of them, but here's a couple of links to start off with:
http://greatcheesecakepersona.tumbl...4042017-see-the
http://lowedeus.tumblr.com/
#561 Old 25th Oct 2017 at 11:57 PM Last edited by grandma_on_a_kiling_spree : 27th Oct 2017 at 5:58 PM.
Default The Loner Family
The Loner Family - Ajay, Kristien (ex Loste, the girl from Singles family) and their 3 children; Jacob (the oldest), Lara and Leo (the twins). They live in Pleasantview. Kristien was pregnant at the time, now she gave birth to a baby girl Alison. They're pretty poor, but they're happy, Kristien and Ajay love each other and Jacob helps Kristien around the house.
I changed Ajay's and Kristien's faces using SimPE because i didn't find them very attractive, but keeping some of their features.

Field Researcher
#562 Old 29th Oct 2017 at 10:33 AM
I have finally played all the Burris rounds so... update! Both Niel and Joanne died of old aged, so my founders are dead. Instead I'll start with the oldest which is Noah.

Noah (and baby), Columba, Elonso (and baby), Kezia and Amaryllis Floris.
ROS decided to have Noah abducted 12 times in one round. That resulted in him not around every night and Elonso silently fuming about it until he exploded but they (obviously) made up as Elonso's carrying a third. Because of the abductions Noah became pregnant and had Columba, and is pregnant with another alien baby.

Jared, Joel, April and Naomi Burris.
Joel has not done much other than marry April and have son Jared, but Emory and Olivia are not living with them anymore. Naomi's about a day or so away from being a teen. Basically ACR and ROS are the one's who'll complicated this relationship now because they seem pretty settled.

Javan is very different to his brothers. He was married to April's sister Talithia and had son Spyro with her as a teen (ROS roll.) The 'hood corrupted which meant I lost Spyro, then he and Talithia went from three bolts to zero when I remade the 'hood. I rolled with it and divorced them which leaves only this family picture of the two married and with a son.

Vincent Suellen the Vampire, Chase Carrington, Lunar Starr, and Javan Burris.
Right now he lives with Lunar and Vincent and is dating them both, but Vincent also found a three bolter in Chase that he's dating outside of the three of them. There's been no jealousy between the four so far (at one point Lunar and Javan literally watched Vincent woohoo with Chase XD) so it's a pretty open relationship. :D

Aldero Riverside (ts2 bacc)
Glasco family (ts4 gameplay)
Lab Assistant
#563 Old 4th Nov 2017 at 9:33 PM
An updated family portrait from the Montys (as seen on page 23):

Bianca holding Lennox, Kent holding Ross, and the twins Robin and Cato upfront. Ross is adopted and Bianca is pregnant again (she really wanted another baby, and I thought 'why the heckles not').

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pideli
I love the name Lennox!! I also have a sim in my game that's named Lenox But with one n. Named after Lenox Tillman!

@Pideli: I like it too It's from a Shakespeare play (Macbeth), as are all the names I give my Monty/Capp/Summerdream spawn.

#564 Old 5th Nov 2017 at 6:18 PM
@edueso where did you get the poses on the second picture, i love them and your family photos are very cute :D
Lab Assistant
#565 Old 9th Nov 2017 at 12:01 AM

The new Mrs & Mrs Broke, Beau & Ginny Broke, and the matching bumps.

Lab Assistant
#566 Old 15th Nov 2017 at 1:28 PM
I took two portraits of Morty Goth's family before he passed away.

Dina is holding their son, Benedict, and Morty is holding Esther, their daughter. Alexander is almost off to college, and their older son is Percival.

Here they are after a couple of birthdays. Alex doesn't like having his picture taken, so he always does the same pose

Lab Assistant
#567 Old 18th Nov 2017 at 10:08 AM

Cassandra and Don Goth with their twins, Ramona and Wallace, and younger son, Bernard.

Mary-Sue and Daniel Pleasant with their second set of twins, Elijah and Scott.

Page 23 of 23