Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Mar 2018 at 11:15 AM Last edited by reddragon14 : 2nd Mar 2018 at 11:49 AM.
Can't save a Sim with a certain CC hairstyle!
Hey there!

I recently downloaded this custom hair style, which works without problems on male Sims, but for some reason I have trouble saving female Sims with that exact hair style!
What I do is simply make a Sim. Choose that hairstyle and save her, but the save screen shows the Sim with a different hair style! And when I do save her and reload it's still the wrong hair style. I already tried to download it again, but that did nothing. Also I tried contacting the creator, but I've got no answer yet.

Since I know that I'm bad at explaining I made a video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKq5HvpD_vA

Does anyone know what causes this issue?
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 5th Mar 2018 at 8:31 AM
I have that hairstyle, so I thought I'd give it a try to see if the problem happens with me. It happens to me too. I'm no modder so I have no idea but I can confirm your problem is not unique to you. I would just wait and see if you hear back from the creator.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Mar 2018 at 2:41 PM
I'm glad that I'm not the only one with the problem.

The creator actually responded a few days ago! Unfortunately no solution yet. I guess we'll just have to wait and see
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 7th Mar 2018 at 4:12 PM
I downloaded the file to take a look and I think I fixed it
it was just an unchecked female gender flag
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 9th Mar 2018 at 3:28 PM
Oh my gosh, you're right! It works for me! I feel a bit stupid now, that I didn't think of that!

Thank you a lot!