Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Aug 2009 at 8:23 AM
Default Real-Life Sims
By real life Sims, I mean the Sim version of the people in your life. Whether it's you, your family or just that hobo down the street, show us!

I'll make some when I can get my Sims game working and show them.

My Website: http://thecrazyqueen.webs.com/
My Suckish Writing: http://www.fictionpress.com/~ghostanimal

My name is Kaya. Call me that.
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 22nd Nov 2009 at 5:34 AM
My self-sim!

Although I take Ninjitsu in real life and not karate, my self-sim is still a green belt.
Test Subject
#3 Old 6th Aug 2011 at 8:53 PM
I have yet to try and make myself.. I always have difficulties making a sim look like me.. nonetheless like other real people. However, when I manage at least a little, maybe I'll throw it up here.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 28th Sep 2011 at 1:54 PM
Why has this thread not got more posts than this?! I was expecting to see pages full. I've got a self-sim in my game but I have no shots of him to show off, just my avatar.
<---
I'll be back with some now though.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Test Subject
#5 Old 30th Sep 2011 at 12:40 AM
I really ought to make my own, yours are all fantastic. Especially the fact that Wojtek's looks like a newsreader.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 30th Sep 2011 at 9:27 PM
My self-sim chipping away at a lump of clay and somehow flaking off strips of wood. :S

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 4th Oct 2011 at 8:48 AM Last edited by genevie : 4th Oct 2011 at 5:53 PM.
My girlfriend, Alice :lovestruc I think I got her down pretty well, though she's a lot more beautiful in real life!

With Ivy, the first adopted daughter of her and my self-sim -

Working mama! -

GENEVIE:
writer, philosopher, simmer.