Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Nov 2014 at 10:42 PM
Default Doubt about save the lots for upload
Hi!

The first, sorry for my english. I have a doubt about save the lots. Some people can't see my creations (only lots). Some people found it in 'build mode', and other can't see no way. I don't know because this happens. I create my lots also: first choose the space and entry in the empty lot. I'm building. When the lot is build, I'm save the lot in zip and upload here.

should build it moving first to the sims? I do some step wrong? You can check if someone sees my home without problems? I attached all archives, i don't understand Thanks in advance. =)

___

¡Hola!

Tengo una duda acerca de cómo guardar los lotes. Algunas personas dicen que no pueden ver mis creaciones (sólo me ocurre con las casas), otras la encuentran en la galería cuando están en modo construir y otros, directamente, no lo encuentran. No sé por qué ocurre esto. Yo creo los lotes de la siguiente forma: elijo el espacio, construyo en la parcela vacía y cuando termino, guardo el lote en un zip para subirlo. Una vez he acabado ese proceso, instalo a mis sims, pero el lote ya ha sido guardado.previamente.

La duda es, ¿debo construir una vez he mudado a los sims para que se vea el lote? ¿qué estoy haciendo mal? ¿podéis comprobar que véis mis lotes sin problema alguno? he comprobado que adjunto todos los archivos y no sé qué más hacer.

Gracias por anticipado =)
Advertisement
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#2 Old 10th Nov 2014 at 10:46 PM
@Vampire_aninyosaloh could you perhaps translate please? Thank you =)

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#3 Old 11th Nov 2014 at 12:38 AM
Translation:

Hello!

I have a doubt about about how to save lots. Some people say they can't see my creations (it only happens with lots), others find them in the gallery when they are in build mode and others just don't find them. I don't know why this is happening. I create the lots the following way: I choose the space, I build on the empty lot and when I'm done, I save the lot on a zip to upload it. Once I have finished that process, I move my sims in, but the lot has already been previously saved.

The doubt is, should I build once I have moved my sims in for the lot to appear? What am I doing wrong? Could you check if you see my lots without issues? I've checked that I'm attaching all the files and I don't know what else to do.

Thanks in advance =)

--

No he construido nada en el Sims 4, así que no soy experta, pero ¿has leído este tutorial? http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=532723 Explica cómo compartir casas sin la galería. Asegúrate de que has copiado todos los archivos necesarios de la carpeta Tray a tu zip. Además, no se pueden hacer subcarpetas en Tray, así que pregunta a la gente que está teniendo problemas si las están haciendo. Gracias por tu traducción al inglés, he puesto yo una simplemente para que quede perfectamente claro y se te pueda ayudar mejor

I haven't really built anything in TS4, so I'm no expert, but have you read this tutorial? http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=532723 It explains how to share lots without the gallery. Make sure you have copied all the necessary files from your Tray folder to your zip. Also, you can't make subfolders in Tray, so ask the people that are having issues if they are making them. Thank you for your translation to English, I've posted one just so it's perfectly clear and you can get better help

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#4 Old 11th Nov 2014 at 1:11 AM
Ah now I get it! I didn't understand the part about moving in sims.

It doesn’t matter whether or not you have sims living on the lot. The problem must be something else -- I believe Vampire is probably right with her idea that your downloaders may be using subfolders, but that will not work. They need to put the files directly in the /Tray folder --- not in /Tray/BananaStreet/ or something like that. You can give them the link Vampire posted to clarify.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 11th Nov 2014 at 1:21 AM
Thank you very much!! for the comments and the translation :P. Yes, in this post http://modthesims.info/download.php...=1&goto=newpost I say this (can't subfolders in Tray).

I did read the tutorial and I believe I'm good. anyone know if you change something if the vacant lot is saved sims or some reward? vary or gives exactly the same?

PD. Sorry for my english, I learning now :P.

A LOT OF THANKS =)

____

¡Muchas gracias! por el comentario y por la traducción :P. Sí, en este post http://modthesims.info/download.php...=1&goto=newpost le comento precisamente a esa persona que si ha creado una subcarpeta, la quite, pues puede no verse en el juego. Es todo un misterio.

Ahora me corroe una duda: ¿el resultado de los archivos es el mismo si lo guardo con Sims dentro, con alguna recompensa o vacíos? Siempre edito las casas sin sims por precaución, pero no sé si eso cambiaría en algo el resultado y es simple curiosidad.

Perdón por mi inglés, estoy dando clases ahora para mejorar mi idioma =).

MUCHAS GRACIAS
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 11th Nov 2014 at 1:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by plasticbox
Ah now I get it! I didn't understand the part about moving in sims.

It doesn’t matter whether or not you have sims living on the lot. The problem must be something else -- I believe Vampire is probably right with her idea that your downloaders may be using subfolders, but that will not work. They need to put the files directly in the /Tray folder --- not in /Tray/BananaStreet/ or something like that. You can give them the link Vampire posted to clarify.

Thank you! I have this doubt always =). A lot of thanks, I'm use this post for future download =). Thanks!! =)
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#7 Old 11th Nov 2014 at 8:31 PM
@mamba_black Como te dije, no he construido en los Sims 4, así que no estoy segura, pero en los Sims 3 creo que sí que se guradaban las casas con los sims que hubiera dentro (que alguien me corrija si me equivoco).

As I said, I haven't built in TS4, so I'm not sure, but in TS3 I think houses did get saved with the sims they had inside (someone correct me if I'm wrong).

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Test Subject
#8 Old 13th Nov 2014 at 5:50 PM
I am one of those having problems. I downloaded a house made by @mamba_black and it does not show up in the gallery. I extracted the files directly into the Tray folder, no subfolders whatsoever. I did notice the name of the house is the same name as another house already in the game, but don't know if that would cause an issue. I really like the house so I want to solve this issue.
dodgy builder
#9 Old 13th Nov 2014 at 6:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dejavugur
I am one of those having problems. I downloaded a house made by @mamba_black and it does not show up in the gallery. I extracted the files directly into the Tray folder, no subfolders whatsoever. I did notice the name of the house is the same name as another house already in the game, but don't know if that would cause an issue. I really like the house so I want to solve this issue.

That could be an issue, have you tried to rename the file? Just rightclick on the file and choose rename or something similar.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 13th Nov 2014 at 9:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Volvenom
That could be an issue, have you tried to rename the file? Just rightclick on the file and choose rename or something similar.

I think this happens because save the lot who ad prior (of EA) with the same name (sorry for my english) =) no? and persons that have this lot of EA can't see. Is possible this theory?