Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th May 2013 at 4:40 AM
Default Glitch... or creepy pasta?
So I'm not sure if this is a glitch or I have some sort of cursed kitty in my game. So here's the story.

I just recently started playing Sims 3 and have with it Sims 3 Supernatural and Pets. Lately, there's this white cat that's been showing up at my sim's lot. He walks up to the door and in a split second, just long enough to catch at the corner of my eye, he suddenly turns into this long, spindly, eerie-looking white thing that looks like it's standing up and hunched over. It's vaguely human looking and very creepy. Then it turns back into the white cat and leaves the lot.

I'm unfamiliar with Sims 3 and the expansions as I just started playing them. Can anyone tell me what is going on and what this thing is?
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 13th May 2013 at 5:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by darkannie
So I'm not sure if this is a glitch or I have some sort of cursed kitty in my game.

Why not both?

I guess it is a graphics error (Card not strong enough? Disturbance in the force?) But I rather prefer believing that the pets in my town are ravenous hell beasts that are cleverly disguised as fluffy wittle kitties.

A collection of my houses: http://gnomesnewhomes.blogspot.com/

Branch Timbley must die: http://gnomebuilders.blogspot.com/
Mad Poster
#3 Old 13th May 2013 at 5:23 AM
The problem is that for that brief moment, the cat uses the wrong skeleton (sim instead of cat), resulting in the stretched abomination and the ruination of children's nights across the world.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 13th May 2013 at 5:31 AM
Lol you think that's scary? Pause next time that happens and look where its tail is.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 13th May 2013 at 5:32 AM
I want to try and grab a snapshot of it. Seriously, it's so creepy and it happens very fast making it even more disturbing. It's like Slenderman in my game.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 13th May 2013 at 5:49 AM
I want to try and grab a snapshot of it.

Lol Don't worry, I got you covered.

Forum Resident
#7 Old 13th May 2013 at 5:51 AM
HAHAHAHAHA!

I needed that today. Picture number 4 made me need new underwear.
Mad Poster
#8 Old 13th May 2013 at 6:55 AM
It's worse when you see it at night.
Mad Poster
#9 Old 13th May 2013 at 8:00 AM
It happens to us all. Enjoy your nightmare.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Mad Poster
#10 Old 13th May 2013 at 1:06 PM
OH GOD LOL. How did I not notice the tail boners before?!

Instructor
#11 Old 13th May 2013 at 5:40 PM
It's normal Happened to me when I first installed pets all the time. It actually doesn't happen to me much at all anymore. Have you installed the latest patch?
Scholar
#12 Old 13th May 2013 at 5:55 PM
I didn't get the stretchy pets much until Showtime. Then I realized the pets were heckling people when they stretched out like that. I put in a "no heckling" mod and they stopped stretching like that.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 13th May 2013 at 11:54 PM
Hahaha, well now that I know it's a normal glitch I can sleep with the lights off again.
Mad Poster
#14 Old 14th May 2013 at 12:29 AM
Lol well if that's what you call normal :P
Test Subject
#15 Old 19th Jun 2015 at 1:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lil bag2
Lol Don't worry, I got you covered.

omf- yassss.
One Minute Ninja'd
#16 Old 19th Jun 2015 at 2:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by foxy the fox
omf- yassss.

It was even funnier two years ago when it was actually discussed.
#17 Old 19th Jun 2015 at 8:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BL00DIEDHELL
OH GOD LOL. How did I not notice the tail boners before?!

tail boners are soooo 2013 .... everyone knows it's elbow boners now.
Field Researcher
#18 Old 19th Jun 2015 at 10:03 AM
BWUAHAHAHAHAH!! I will have nightmares about this!
Scholar
#19 Old 19th Jun 2015 at 12:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fairycake89
tail boners are soooo 2013 .... everyone knows it's elbow boners now.

Elboners?

The secret ingredient is phone.
Growing up means watching my heroes turn human in front of me.
Thank you, O Mighty Doom Deity! - BL00DIEHELL
Test Subject
#20 Old 19th Jun 2015 at 6:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by eskie227
It was even funnier two years ago when it was actually discussed.

Its still kinda of funny. You just gotta remember it was an old glitch!
Test Subject
#21 Old 29th Aug 2015 at 5:30 PM
So I'm not sure if this is a glitch or I have some sort of cursed kitty in my game. So here's the story.

I just recently started playing Sims 3 and have with it Sims 3 Supernatural and Pets. Lately, there's this white cat that's been showing up at my sim's lot. He walks up to the door and in a split second, just long enough to catch at the corner of my eye, he suddenly turns into this long, spindly, eerie-looking white thing that looks like it's standing up and hunched over. It's vaguely human looking and very creepy. Then it turns back into the white cat and leaves the lot.

I'm unfamiliar with Sims 3 and the expansions as I just started playing them. Can anyone tell me what is going on and what this thing is?
nahhhhhhh, it's just special