Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Aug 2015 at 11:48 AM
Default The Sims 3 skins
Sorry if I am doing this wrong,but i want to ask for something very important to me.I have never written here before.I want to ask for The Sims 3 skins.Some skins have barbie parts like grains,you know.I really want to have skins in my game,but i dont want to have skins,which have barbie parts.I hate EA base skintones,because they are not shiny as the others.Can someone tell me about skins,that dont have barbie parts?

Thank you previosly.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 31st Aug 2015 at 12:35 PM
there is naughty... or adult (oh my...) sister-site of the MTS - check there or/and just google "detailed skinset" for the Sims 3 - there're plenty of them.

favorite quote: "When ElaineNualla is posting..I always read..Nutella. I am sorry" by Rosebine
self-claimed "lower-spec simmer"
Instructor
#3 Old 31st Aug 2015 at 7:12 PM
99% of the custom skin have the naughty parts

I need a cigarette
Test Subject
#4 Old 31st Aug 2015 at 7:17 PM
Most creators will also usually say if they are basic or detailed along with pictures. Then again you could always just try them out.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#5 Old 8th Sep 2015 at 1:42 AM
Moving to WCIF. Please use that forum when you’re looking for something, not Discussion.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.