Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st May 2020 at 4:20 PM
Default NH Decor Tower
Anyone know where to find the tower circled here (I'm assuming it's NH décor)?
Screenshots
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 31st May 2020 at 10:44 PM
If no one here knows, you might be better off asking the person who posted the image
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 31st May 2020 at 10:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by vegan_kaktus
If no one here knows, you might be better off asking the person who posted the image

Usually I would, but when I try to access Choco Sims 2, Tumbler tells me that there may be "sensitive content" and apparently wants me to create an account to access it. I figured I'd try crowd sourcing first to avoid making an account... if everybody else is stumped, too, I'll break down and make another run at accessing the site.
Forum Resident
#4 Old 1st Jun 2020 at 11:08 AM Last edited by vegan_kaktus : 1st Jun 2020 at 2:33 PM.
Ahh I see! Hopefully someone here can help you
Field Researcher
#5 Old 1st Jun 2020 at 11:33 AM
I got in, you just have to keep clicking on the 'allow' button. After two 'approval' clicks tumblr will take you to her dashboard. Unfortunately, the pic you're asking about has no references or credits. I have a tumblr account so don't know what happens if you don't, but tumblr isn't preventing access, it's just demanding that you agree to look at the items. I didn't see anything objectionable anyway. Last year tumblr tagged my blog as 'sensitive' because a teenage sim was wearing a pink sweater which I guess they interpreted as a naked sim so it may be something just as stupid.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 1st Jun 2020 at 12:29 PM
Not sure exactly but it seems to be on night picture here: https://leoz94.tumblr.com/post/1857...o-from-ts4-dlcs
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 2nd Jun 2020 at 2:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Annaminna
Not sure exactly but it seems to be on night picture here: https://leoz94.tumblr.com/post/1857...o-from-ts4-dlcs

Good eye!! It is indeed in that set. The tower is actually attached to a building (in the screenshot you can see that it's rotated so the building is merged into the building next to it), but still it's perfect for my purposes. I would have never found it in that set's preview pics... many thanks for spotting it and also thanks to everyone else who read this thread and offered help.