Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st May 2020 at 11:07 PM
Female Showerproof skin tones (frannysims)
I downloaded all the clothes meshes but I still don't have any shower-proof skin and I don't have a variety of clothes either, I would like more variety. Does anyone know a place that has skin and clothes? (skin is more important, clothes already found some)

are:
BG: Booty Gal
CP: Classic PinUp
FAY: Fairie Girl
FM: Fashion Model
FT: Fit Chick
KK: Kurvy K
KKT: Kurvy K Teen
ML: Momma LisaREN: Ren Gal
RIO: Rio Gal
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 1st Jun 2020 at 1:36 AM Last edited by HobbesED : 1st Jun 2020 at 2:01 AM.
Warlokk's Tower over on Insimenator should have showerproof skins for most of these. You might also check Insim's adult sister site for skintones. Warlokk has a section there as well. (No links to adult sites allowed here.)
BootyGal, Classic Pinup, Faerie, Fashion Model, RenGal, and Rio are all Warlokk creations.
FitChick was created by Poppeboy, but Warlokk with Poppeboy's permission has that in his section as well.
MommaLisa might be a tough find - that's one bodyshape which I don't have in my game. Someone else may be able to help with it although I think it originated with FrannySims.
KurvyK/KurvyK teen as far as I know never had skins - from what I recall they were only clothes meshes. I have clothes but no nude meshes or skins. If you find skins or nude top/bottom meshes for those, I'd be interested.

I have a multitude of Classic Pinup clothes (30+ downloads with 100+ outfits across all clothing categories) as well as a couple for FM and FC on SimFileShare accessed from my signature line. If you download, make sure you also go to the "Required Meshes" link as well.

EDIT: I was mistaken about KK and KKTeen as those are at FrannySims as mentioned below.

All of my Conversions, Creations and Stories may be found here:
HobbesED's Conversions and Creations

My most recently shared items (with pictures) may also be found here:
HobbesED's Dreamwidth

Mad Poster
#3 Old 1st Jun 2020 at 1:49 AM
Forum Resident
#4 Old 1st Jun 2020 at 2:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Annaminna
Frannysims is on Graveyard http://thesimsgraveyard.com/index.p...662-franniesims

Awesome. And it looks like not only are there MommaLisa meshes and at least one skintone, but it appears that both KurvyK and KurvyK teen are there as well with skintones and meshes as well.

HobbesED's Dreamwidth

Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 1st Jun 2020 at 4:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HobbesED
Warlokk's Tower over on Insimenator should have showerproof skins for most of these. You might also check Insim's adult sister site for skintones. Warlokk has a section there as well. (No links to adult sites allowed here.)
BootyGal, Classic Pinup, Faerie, Fashion Model, RenGal, and Rio are all Warlokk creations.
FitChick was created by Poppeboy, but Warlokk with Poppeboy's permission has that in his section as well.
MommaLisa might be a tough find - that's one bodyshape which I don't have in my game. Someone else may be able to help with it although I think it originated with FrannySims.
KurvyK/KurvyK teen as far as I know never had skins - from what I recall they were only clothes meshes. I have clothes but no nude meshes or skins. If you find skins or nude top/bottom meshes for those, I'd be interested.

I have a multitude of Classic Pinup clothes (30+ downloads with 100+ outfits across all clothing categories) as well as a couple for FM and FC on SimFileShare accessed from my signature line. If you download, make sure you also go to the "Required Meshes" link as well.

EDIT: I was mistaken about KK and KKTeen as those are at FrannySims as mentioned below.

I would love to have these pinups, could you give me the link?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 1st Jun 2020 at 4:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Annaminna
Frannysims is on Graveyard http://thesimsgraveyard.com/index.p...662-franniesims

Thanks a lot for the help
Forum Resident
#7 Old 1st Jun 2020 at 1:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Henrique TDB
I would love to have these pinups, could you give me the link?

The link is in my signature line.

HobbesED's Dreamwidth

Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 3rd Jun 2020 at 12:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HobbesED
The link is in my signature line.

Thank you! Not only did you solve my problem, but you also helped me with another problem. Thank you! :lovestruc