Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Dec 2014 at 12:02 PM
Youtube SimChannel
Before anything, I was searching for the right place to post this thread and I'm not sure if it's in right place, so, first of all, I apologize for put this in the wrong place and correct me where I can write this, please. (I looked at the site map and I was so confused )
(Let me explain that I put this thread here, 'cause in my search I saw a post in this forum with similar content, that's why I'm here).

If there is the right place to this, I want to see other works too.
So... I have a Youtube Channel (two, actually, but, one of them are only dedicated with The Sims): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1...UkYvcXM4GOfv-LQ about my role-playing with my Sims. They are free-commentary yet, and I'm from Brazil, and I try to keep the gameplays and descriptions at least all in English for better viewing.

By now, I'm uploading de RP in The Sims 2 and 4. My 2 gameplay is almost in the final sequence, then I would love to hear and see what you guys would like to see next Next year (in two weeks basically '-') I'll start a The Sims 3 roleplay too. I have some let's build, CAS and makeover too in my channel. And it's planned the next videos for the end of year, with makeovers too. I'm not doing any Challenges yet, 'cause it would be so cool for some support. :3 and for me it's SO inspiring to see others Simmers works.

I think that's it. Thank you so much for seeing this and for guide me about this thread if it has permission or not to being here.
And sure, anything you need to ask, make it!