Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Mar 2018 at 11:02 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default HL's recolorable modular stairs hack conflict.
I've been having an issue with 'modular stairs' recolourables. I've been trying to troubleshoot in various ways, including removing ALL custom content from my Downloads folder EXCEPT the modular stairs. Bascially, all the recolorables work EXCEPT for the 'artnouveau' ones. They aren't recolorable (despite having the recolorable meshes). So I decided to run the HCDU, and this is what I found. Anyone have any idea what I should do?

*** POSSIBLE CONFLICT DETECTED ***
File Type: BHAV
Procedure Name: CT - No Supports?
Group ID: 0x7FF4606E
Instance ID: 0x00001000
Packages Containing This Procedure:
\downloads\Objects_HugeLunaticMTS\HL_atomicStairsRECOLORABLE.package
\downloads\Objects_HugeLunaticMTS\HL_ChicStairsMAIN.package
\downloads\Objects_HugeLunaticMTS\HL_EuroRecolorableModStairs.package
\downloads\Objects_HugeLunaticMTS\HL_glassblackStairsRECOLORABLE.package
\downloads\Objects_HugeLunaticMTS\HL_IndestructableConcreteModularRECOLORABLE.package
\downloads\Objects_HugeLunaticMTS\HL_shintoStairsRECOLORABLE.package
\downloads\Objects_HugeLunaticMTS\HL_StorybookModStairsRECOLORABLE.package
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 14th Mar 2018 at 2:25 PM
HCDU reports a possible conflict because all of those items contain the same procedure, but if they all contain the same coding for that procedure, it's no problem.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Mar 2018 at 2:09 AM
I just don't know why the 'artnouveau' stairs are still not recolourable. I have those files installed. Any clue what it could be? I've run out of ideas.
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#4 Old 15th Mar 2018 at 2:40 AM
If you downloaded them recently, I may have "fixed" them incorrectly in my attempt at reducing unused resources.

I've updated the download, so try redownloading.

As for the bhav conflict? That one is harmless. It is a bhav for open underneath to allow passage, door/object, etc.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 15th Mar 2018 at 3:14 AM
Thanks so much HL! I actually had noticed they had been updated today and so I reDLd them and reinstalled them and now they are recolourable. Thanks for fixing that so fast!