Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Dec 2015 at 11:32 PM
Default s4pe 0.4.1 beta
Update for the 1.13 patch (2015-12-04): https://github.com/pboxx/Sims4Tools.../tag/0.4.1_beta

Note that github uploads need to be extracted with 7zip! (or something else that can deal with LZMA-compressed zips)

Quote:
  • Catalogue tags are now 32bit as of the 1.13 patch (2015-12-04) -- this means in order to edit packages derived from older game versions, you should use version 0.4 beta until further notice since this is not compatible with the pre-1.13 format (yet).

• CASP/TONE update incorporated from here (CmarNYC)

• All known XML resource types added to TextResources (which means they will have a preview in s4pe)

--

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Advertisement
Deceased
#2 Old 8th Feb 2016 at 7:22 AM
Ran across a minor bug in this version. I wanted to update my folder bookmarks and got an exception. Seems like it works the first time you use it and then after that throws the exception. I fixed it for my immediate use by deleting the options file (which took a while to find, lol) so I'm good for now!
Code:
************** Exception Text **************
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: InvalidArgument=Value of '0' is not valid for 'SelectedIndex'.
Parameter name: SelectedIndex
   at System.Windows.Forms.ListBox.set_SelectedIndex(Int32 value)
   at S4PIDemoFE.Settings.OrganiseCustomPlacesDialog..ctor()
   at S4PIDemoFE.MainForm.SettingsOrganiseCustomPlaces()
   at S4PIDemoFE.MainForm.menuBarWidget1_MBSettings_Click(Object sender, MBClickEventArgs mn)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripMenuItem.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th Feb 2016 at 11:45 AM
Thanks! =)

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

1978 gallons of pancake batter
#4 Old 8th Feb 2016 at 4:58 PM
@scumbumbo, thanks for the report. No idea how I missed that, but it's fixed in our develop version now. New version is probably coming soonish.

If gotcha is all you’ve got, then you’ve got nothing. - Paul Krugman
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#5 Old 9th Feb 2016 at 1:00 AM
Closing, because bug is fixed and 0.4.2 is out. Any issues with that, please use the 0.4.2 thread.

Locked thread | Locked by: plasticbox Reason: obsolete