Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Sep 2017 at 10:39 PM Last edited by Greenplumbbob : 5th Sep 2017 at 9:18 AM. Reason: re-categorizing
Default custom content help
i've downloaded all of the custom fruits and vegs they aren't showing up
Advertisement
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#2 Old 5th Sep 2017 at 9:18 AM
Moved to help!

If it's from a specific download from on here, I'd ask in their comments section whether they know how to fix it
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Sep 2017 at 9:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Greenplumbbob
Moved to help!

If it's from a specific download from on here, I'd ask in their comments section whether they know how to fix it
oh okay thanks didnt think of that, but its likely they are gonna respond back
Inventor
#4 Old 5th Sep 2017 at 9:53 AM
Are your mods&scripts enabled in game?
Forum Resident
#5 Old 6th Sep 2017 at 12:37 AM
the custom fruits and vegetables are available for purchase at the food stall that looks like a grocer vendor found in various lots in San Myshuno. These custom plants will not spawn in the game like the ea-created ones, unless you build community lots and add them. They are found in buy mode as well under misc. appliances. Also, make sure when you start your game that you tick the box enabling custom content. This assumes that you have extracted the files from the .rar to get the package files to put in to your mods folder.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 6th Sep 2017 at 6:07 AM
thank you guys so much this is so helpful
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 6th Sep 2017 at 6:15 AM
p.s my teenage pregnancy mod isn't working either but my mc commander mod is working though if someone has this issue too