Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Oct 2017 at 1:28 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Apartment Life
Default A few more questions about avoiding neighborhood corruption
I've already researched avoiding neighborhood corruption, but I still have some questions:

1. Are the sub-neighborhoods that ship with the game already corrupted? (The colleges, Downtown, Bluewater Village, etc.)

2. If I add community lots from sub-neighborhoods to the bin and then place them in a new neighborhood, will that cause corruption? Can community lots cause corruption?
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 18th Oct 2017 at 9:00 AM
1. Unfortunately yes. Not as bad as, say, Strangetown, but some corruption is always present. I'd recommend you install meetme2theriver's fixed templates for pretty much everything: http://meetme2theriver.livejournal.com/63030.html

2. The main problem with placing lots in the bin and moving them to other neighborhoods is that if there are sim references on the lot, they'll break and cause corruption. This applies to any residential lot that has been played. Since community lots reset after you leave them, this shouldn't happen here, but I'd ask someone else's opinion first.