Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Mar 2015 at 3:18 PM
Default Rabbit Holes Into Rugs
Like the title says, does anyone know how to make rabbit holes into rugs?Customsims3 seems to be gone (at least the tutorial for doing this does) and I know simsl3gacies has them but she took everything down and now uploads by request and just single items.Anyway, looking at Jynx's original file, it seems that OBJD, OBJK, VPXY, LITE, MODL, TXTC, _RIG, RSLT, FTPT AND _XML files are needed.Help, anyone?
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 21st Mar 2015 at 3:37 PM
Try cloning one of the existing [RabbitHole] rugs and then you simply change the script editing the OBJK.
For some particular RabbitHoles might not be that simple (I guess if you use as base to clone one that
use the script of a RabbitHole that uses only one door and then you use the script of one that uses more
than one door). Can I ask you what are you trying to do exactly?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Mar 2015 at 4:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Arsil
Try cloning one of the existing [RabbitHole] rugs and then you simply change the script editing the OBJK.
For some particular RabbitHoles might not be that simple (I guess if you use as base to clone one that
use the script of a RabbitHole that uses only one door and then you use the script of one that uses more
than one door). Can I ask you what are you trying to do exactly?

Thanks I'll try that and post the results.I'm trying to make rugs for rabbit holes from later expansions that Jynx didn't do since there's no place to download them anymore.