Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Nov 2015 at 1:30 PM Last edited by DaniShani2 : 29th Nov 2015 at 3:35 PM.
Been Years Since I've Posted
Oh, my, the years have flown by (yeah, I'm a rhyming fool.) I figured I should reintroduce myself to the community, say "Hello" to the new and old from when I was on here on a daily basis years ago.
Been a member since 2005. 10 years.. Jeez, so much has changed since then!
I'm Dani, I'm 22 now and still playing Sims, finally fluent in Russian and still playing my guitar. To add,I have worst potty-naughty mouth that'd make sailors shed tears of joy .
I'll try and behave to the best of my ability .
Hello to all the new members I've seen! I completely suck at introductions, but I'm returning back into the flow.
All in all, it's good to see this community flourishing after all these years. Many more years to come ahead.

Everyone have a fantabulous day/night wherever you all reside!
Much love,
Dani
:lovestruc

Edit: I realized I had put "2007" instead of "2005." So I've corrected it. Sorry!

"Go to Heaven for the Climate, Hell for the company." - Mark Twain
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 28th Nov 2015 at 2:20 PM
Yay another *dolphin squeek* who's potty mouthing!
And congrats on being fluent in russki now, that calls for a*dolphin squeek* vodka. Navstrovje!

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#3 Old 28th Nov 2015 at 4:12 PM
Hi Dani! I might remember you. Welcome back to the forums!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 29th Nov 2015 at 10:17 AM
Johnny_Bravo, bwahaha, Spasiba! Ya vodka lyublyu (wouldn't let me use Cyrillic, damn..) Speaking of vodka, the Russian potty mouth comes out when ingested. Good to meet a fellow potty-mouth, and your signature is hilarious.

VerDe Terre, Thank you! I hardly remember anyone (minus a select few I'm still in touch with), pardon my memory lol. It'll be nice to meet you (again)!

Former Hamster
retired moderator
#5 Old 29th Nov 2015 at 11:19 AM
*hugs her Dani* I still can't believe you're 22 now.. it does not seem like I've known you for 8 years. Where did all that time go?

(Pssst: While I've got you in a hug and have your attention - no need to be so bold kiddo. )
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 29th Nov 2015 at 1:58 PM
mustluvcatz: *hugs my Maria* I know! Time flies by too damn fast. I certainly don't feel 22 . I had no idea you were still on here! Even though I have you on FaceBook, I miss you :lovestruc . It's just my own way of writing, I prefer "boldness" in my text .

Alchemist
#7 Old 29th Nov 2015 at 2:25 PM
Even though I understood what you said (thank god it wasnt Cyrillic) I just want you know that my Russian knowledge is from navtrovje to blyat and a few others. I'm not russian myself
As for my signature; do you listen to slam death / deathcore?

#8 Old 29th Nov 2015 at 2:49 PM
Hello Dani! Welcome back I hope you have a lovely stay ^^

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 29th Nov 2015 at 3:11 PM
Johnny Bravo: Okay, good lol. When I posted it in Cyrillic, it transformed it into some really off the wall symbols. Cyrillic isn't difficult to learn, though. But, bwaha, yeah mine vocabulary depends on the situation: Being drunk or dicking around somebody (close or not). I do listen to Slam Death / Deathcore. I love all styles of Metal / Death Metal in general. It's what got me to learn guitar lol.

Vampire_aninyosaloh: Thank you, dear! I most definitely will. I love your creations, by the way. I have literally every single thing you've made in my games. Thank you for making such awesome content!

Alchemist
#10 Old 29th Nov 2015 at 3:31 PM
Nice. I wanted to learn guitar but I changed my mind and now I'm learning gutteral

#11 Old 29th Nov 2015 at 3:44 PM
That's badass. I can do the guttural vocals too ! Some don't believe me when I say that, but to each their own . Growls aren't difficult unless you're straining the hell out of your vocal chords sounding like a cat thrown in a wood chipper . Guitar isn't that hard to learn. Been playing for almost 8 years now. You should try to learn it.

Theorist
#12 Old 29th Nov 2015 at 5:46 PM
Welcome back Dani, I guess. Although I've never seen you posting as a relatively new member.

The gorgeous Tina (TS3) and here loving family available for download here.
Alchemist
#13 Old 29th Nov 2015 at 6:46 PM
I've had problems finding out the right breathing technique. Meanwhile i've got it right but still practise it because don't want to end up like Sykes i'm also practising the grizzly technique but I'm currently more focused on tunnel throat

#14 Old 30th Nov 2015 at 5:15 AM
Viktor86, Thank you. Yeah, I was around 13 when I was new here. It's been forever since I've posted anything on the forums. Back when Sims2Community forum was up and running, I was very active on there back in the day.

Johnny_Bravo, Yeah it's pretty rough trying to learn the best technique. I always heard the whole throat growls can be seriously damaging to the vocal chords; can cause vocal cysts/folds and that's definitely not fun. You know the sounds you make when you're taking a massive dump, and grunt out in pain and relief? Or screaming to the top of your lungs from a person that's going 20 in a 60mph zone?That "URRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH, Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh." It's how I learned .

Scholar
#15 Old 1st Dec 2015 at 4:53 PM
Hiya! :D

The secret ingredient is phone.
Growing up means watching my heroes turn human in front of me.
Thank you, O Mighty Doom Deity! - BL00DIEHELL
Field Researcher
#16 Old 2nd Dec 2015 at 2:54 PM
Hi, Dani! Nice to meet you. Hope you continue to have fun here.
Forum Resident
#17 Old 4th Dec 2015 at 4:23 PM
Hi, Dani! Cool to see ya.
Mad Poster
#18 Old 7th Dec 2015 at 2:31 AM
Yo, hey there Dani, welcome back to Mod The Sims

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam
Field Researcher
#19 Old 31st Dec 2015 at 10:39 PM
I remember you back in the day Dani! Its been years hasn't it! I've just started prowling the forums again