Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
dodgy builder
#76 Old 13th Dec 2015 at 1:25 PM
I'm going to Rome for the fourth time next weekend. I have seen all the sites, nothing more to do than eating well, looking at people, enjoying xmas shopping, and relax. Perhaps I can even find some hidden jems somewhere to explore.

... and I wont be home for Jul, just perfect.
Advertisement
Scholar
#77 Old 13th Dec 2015 at 2:04 PM
The holidays start on friday, and then I can chill for a while
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#78 Old 13th Dec 2015 at 2:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Volvenom
I'm going to Rome for the fourth time next weekend. I have seen all the sites, nothing more to do than eating well, looking at people, enjoying xmas shopping, and relax. Perhaps I can even find some hidden jems somewhere to explore.

... and I wont be home for Jul, just perfect.
Ever been to Quartiere Coppedé?
dodgy builder
#79 Old 13th Dec 2015 at 4:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Don Babilon
Ever been to Quartiere Coppedé?

No I haven't, looks very interesting. *googling*
Mad Poster
#80 Old 14th Dec 2015 at 3:46 PM
Going to Idaho in week to see daughter and grandchildren - and new baby girl GREAT grand daughter! Am going to try to convince daughter to let me help her move into non-dangerous place...erk. But will be snow and grandchildren and cooking - what THIS gramma considers a REAL Christmas!

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Top Secret Researcher
#81 Old 14th Dec 2015 at 4:13 PM
That's so cute! I hope you're able to help your daughter out. I used to live in a not very safe place and it made things awful for me. :x

Wish I could visit my family for Christmas but they don't really celebrate it anymore. Though I always dreamed of having a big tree and wearing ugly Christmas sweaters.

As far as what I'm looking forward to? My brother's wedding in January. And for the immediate future, finish throwing mods/fixes at TS2 so I can make Christmas guff.

Not-so-daily TS2 downloads @ my simblr.
Mad Poster
#82 Old 14th Dec 2015 at 4:33 PM
HAY GUYS! SILETKA SAYS I ARE CUTE! YEA ME! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahrrrrooooollllrolllroool hahahahahahahCUTE! haven't been cute for 68 years ye gods hahahaha

Top Secret Researcher
#83 Old 14th Dec 2015 at 5:24 PM
You're cute and adorable and I wanna shrink you and put you in a shirt pocket and carry you around wth me.

...too weird? Nah.

Mad Poster
#84 Old 14th Dec 2015 at 8:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by siletka
You're cute and adorable and I wanna shrink you and put you in a shirt pocket and carry you around wth me.

...too weird? Nah.

{posts funny gif of someone doing a "yes that was weird" face}
I am NOT cute OR adorable! UM, tiny round grammy trole..troll? one is the bad nasty that lurks and leaps out to bite peoples ankles? Grammy has sharp pointy teefs, but not bites! Nice Gramma person, with knitting and warm cookies and stories and naps! Pats siletka on curly little head.

Top Secret Researcher
#85 Old 14th Dec 2015 at 8:14 PM
I'm one step away from posting up a Smeagol meme. "Nice grammas I is... Many pets and sharp teethses..."

Instructor
#86 Old 14th Dec 2015 at 8:36 PM
I was excited to go watch Star Wars on Wednesday because I'm a basic sheep even though I never watched any of the movies. So I've been watching one every day for a week before discovering how much movie tickets cost. Holy crap!

Me, me, me against them, me against enemies, me against friends, somehow they all seem to become one, a sea full of sharks and they all smell blood.
Mad Poster
#87 Old 15th Dec 2015 at 3:45 AM
Got a call from a tourism agency one is affiliated with. Seems a group of tourists asked for a personal guide for later today and for the next few days and this one got chosen for the task. Shall be interesting. Though why they decided to call at 05:30 in the morning to just now tell me this, one has no idea. but the task will prove a decent pay for this "freelancer".

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Instructor
#88 Old 16th Dec 2015 at 6:19 AM
Eventually I'm going though.
Yesterday I saw the last episode I was missing so I'm ready for the new movie tonight.
Plus there's a sandwich place close to the cinema which makes my favorite Club Sandwich with mushrooms, salami, grilled vegetables and truffle oil.
I'm excited!!

Me, me, me against them, me against enemies, me against friends, somehow they all seem to become one, a sea full of sharks and they all smell blood.
Top Secret Researcher
#89 Old 16th Dec 2015 at 6:46 AM
Looking forward to sleeping. I'm exhausted. Been getting very little sleep. Have to stay up because Husband is at a Christmas party and he got (uncharacteristically) drunk, and I want to make sure he gets in the door and in bed okay and hydrated.

Mad Poster
#90 Old 16th Dec 2015 at 7:11 AM
Xmas holiday starts later today
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#91 Old 24th Dec 2015 at 10:24 PM
excited for tomorrow due to Christmas, excited for boxing day because I'm going shopping with a group of friends and I'm excited for Tuesday because I'm meeting up with my cousin out of school for the first time in three months

Life is like a rollercoaster. It has its ups and downs. But it's your choice to scream or enjoy the ride
Cottage feedback- would be greatly appreciated
Simple Holiday House - great for parties and relaxation
Page 4 of 4