Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Jun 2018 at 11:13 PM
Default Cannot edit my password.
Hello!

I'm coming back to The Sims after four years in the hospital and lots of physical and occupational therapy, and trying to log back into the site - but it's been a long time so I need to reset my password and such. I remember when we migrated from the old ModTheSims3.com site to the new .info one, and I'd love to get back into the community here (if you'll have me of course! :)) I was able to reset my password - but now when I go to edit it to something rememberable - I get a "403 Permission Denied -You Smell Like Llama Cheese" (or something like that.)

I know it's been a good long while, so my account may have been marked abandoned, but I love this account (the user number was like '19' or something) and I'd love to be able to update it. Do I need to fill out a form or contact someone?

Thanks so much, and happy to be back!
- Ducky
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 2nd Aug 2019 at 11:28 PM
Very belatedly, @UncleDuckjob : welcome back.

Looks like you last logged into MTS this season, so I'm going to assume this has been resolved for you and mark the thread as such. Let us know if you need help with anything else!

*Ongoing TS2 informational projects (come on by to contribute, get info, or spectate!): (1) the SimPE Preservation Project and (2) Conflict Tracking for the 3t2 Traits Project Mods
*Need a Pescado mod? Use his hack directory: in the first post, find the link for your latest EP, then go in hacks/
Forum Resident
#3 Old 2nd Aug 2019 at 11:28 PM
Changed thread category to Solved/Answered