Latest Site News

New Creator Theme: Elders! - posted on 1st Sep 2018 at 6:43 AM
Replies: 9 (Who?), Viewed: 8416 times.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Jan 2018 at 5:26 PM
The Sims 2 was the best Sims
Benes if you agree

"Given enough time, hydrogen starts to wonder where it came from, and where it is going." - Edward R. Harrison
Advertisement
Tuesday is Soylent Green day!
retired moderator
#2 Old 18th Jan 2018 at 9:23 PM
Yes, because bella goth had alien twins. And, BOOLPROP! Benes to you.
Alchemist
#3 Old 5th Mar 2018 at 10:39 AM

If there'll be too many humans wherever I have to go, I'd rather stay home
#4 Old 14th Apr 2018 at 4:33 AM
HOW TO GET BELLA GOTH
HELP ILL GIVE BENES
TWINSR2CUTE
read & rate my story on teh exchange!!!!!! w00t!

@simsample dont use boolprop it will RUIN YOUR GAME! i typed the whole thing.... yes, the entire thing... once... just once... and the mailbox dIsSaPpEaReD! no i didnt have moveobjects on
Tuesday is Soylent Green day!
retired moderator
#5 Old 14th Apr 2018 at 10:50 AM
Scholar
#6 Old 21st Apr 2018 at 6:17 PM
I thought charm was highest in The Sims 1 and declined in each subsequent game; if you plotted that on a graph of charm over time, the curve would look like this: \

I thought usability was highest in The Sims 3 and was less in each previous game; if you plotted that on a graph of usability over time, the curve would look like this: /

If you put those two things together, the graphs look like this: X. And that means that the sweet spot -- the place where usability was good but charm was still high -- was The Sims 2.

"You must be the change you want to see in the world." -- Gandhi
Test Subject
#8 Old 8th May 2018 at 2:31 PM
I have fuzzy feelings towards it. But it has three flaws that Sims 3 does better. Personality traits, interests, city living.
Alchemist
#9 Old 24th May 2018 at 6:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Modder

blabla dIsSaPpEaReD! bla

If there'll be too many humans wherever I have to go, I'd rather stay home
#10 Old 8th Aug 2018 at 12:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightRoses888
I have fuzzy feelings towards it. But it has three flaws that Sims 3 does better. Personality traits, interests, city living.

City living; ok, though belladonnacove looks a bit like a city. Not like bridgeport no. TS3 has a different approach and is also open world.
interests; well, there aren't any in ts3. interests is from ts1 and ts2. In ts2 you can buy magazines to expand that interest. Next to that they are linked to hobbies.
personality traits; in ts2 you have a personality system with points, which also determines your zodiac. In TS3 this system got replaced by traits. It's a different approach.Nice thing of traits is that it does add a bit of depth and venues out there attract sims with specific traits.