Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

MTS speed build challenge results - posted on 11th Nov 2018 at 8:38 PM
Replies: 7154 (Who?), Viewed: 240810 times.
Page 287 of 287
Mad Poster
#7151 Old 17th Nov 2018 at 10:18 PM
Thanks a lot, Peni! Giving away the spoilers! Now I really have to play the neighborhood!

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
My downloads of various stuff: https://www.mediafire.com/#myfiles (including funerals!)
Mad Poster
#7152 Old 17th Nov 2018 at 10:22 PM
Hey, I didn't spoil it, Grammapat did! And I don't see how she could've asked her question without it.
Definitely give the neighborhoods a look. It's a fun little break.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Theorist
#7153 Old 18th Nov 2018 at 3:56 PM
Me: Spies two single sims on a community lot that I think would be perfect for one another (even though they've never really interacted), and excitedly starts to plan out their home layout since their combined resources would afford them a decent size build with some very nice furnishings.
Single #1: *has zero chemistry with anyone* "No thank you. I enjoy being single and will remain that way until death."
Single #2: "Why settle down when I can shag all of the unfaithful sims in the neighborhood? Thanks ACR2."
Me: *cue AHS Dandy Mott style tantrum* "You ruined it!"

So I guess I'll just remodel their individual rental homes (on a budget) since my plans fell through.

"It would be most inconvenient since I've sworn to loathe him for all eternity." ~ Elizabeth Bennet

"You pierce my soul. I am half agony, half hope." ~ Captain Frederick Wentworth
#7154 Old 18th Nov 2018 at 4:51 PM
I hope my game hasn't broken. Just started it up to discover my camera mod somehow completely vanished. I put it back in and the game is loading again, but if that disappeared, I wonder if something else might have, too.

I've got one or two things on MTS, but most of my stuff is on my main site here:
http://simcessories.blogspot.com/
(Now recruiting budding creators.)
Mad Poster
#7155 Old 18th Nov 2018 at 6:39 PM
I wonder if this lot might actually hit $2M...

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Page 287 of 287