Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

MTS speed build challenge results - posted on 11th Nov 2018 at 8:38 PM
Replies: 16253 (Who?), Viewed: 373348 times.
Page 651 of 651
Lab Assistant
#16251 Old Yesterday at 12:51 AM
Thank you Orilon! I do not have any custom genetics in my game and am glad to hear that it is possible (even if in only a handful of cases). I love that the game is still finding ways to surprise me

Pleasantview - Family Tree
Strangetown - Family Tree
Rhinehart - Royal Kingdom Challenge
Lab Assistant
#16252 Old Yesterday at 1:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeywell
FYI: Jfade's old "Less Addictive Espresso Bar" mod still works - just in the opposite direction. There isn't a swarm like there used to be but it's attractive enough there's noticeable coffee stand traffic occasionally.
How do you make it work in the opposite direction? I never have any autonomous coffee stand traffic anymore.
Top Secret Researcher
#16253 Old Yesterday at 1:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jain
How do you make it work in the opposite direction? I never have any autonomous coffee stand traffic anymore.

You're in luck! You don't have to do anything but put it in your downloads folder. I just meant that the name - less addictive - doesn't apply anymore. The mod will increase traffic now if you have the full game installed.

Calamity Hills Apocalypse (Sims 2 Let's Play) | Tumblr(s) | Twitter
Mad Poster
#16254 Old Today at 12:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatherineTCJD
I found that SW's recat tool sometimes breaks CC. It is better to just do it all with SimPE.

For what it matters, I've noticed that it happens quite a bit for Compressorized content.

The Categorizer has one feature so that I keep it, though: It can run at the same time as the game. SimPE just throws an error. So I use it for tracking down custom objects when I can't find them in the catalog.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

My memory is poor, so please take anything I say with a grain of salt. | Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives | Welcome to Oakbrook.
Page 651 of 651