Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Creator Theme: Space! - posted on 8th Jul 2018 at 6:02 PM
Replies: 406 (Who?), Viewed: 12338 times.
Page 17 of 17
Forum Resident
#401 Old 21st Jul 2018 at 2:55 PM
pst.. do coffins count as beds? :3c
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#402 Old Yesterday at 3:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HugeLunatic
Recommended rent is 1k per bedroom, does this equate to 1k per sim for round 3? If I have 4 roomies, is rent at 4k?

Round 2 rent rules only apply to round 2. For the rest it's only part of host bonus so 4k for 1 sim and 6k for more than one sim

----------

I have decided to extend judging round until the end of this week, and so you guys still have a fair chance to work on your round 3 entries after getting judges critique we'll be extending round 3 until the end of next week (so 5 days longer on both). I hope that doesn't make things too complicated for anyone. The reason I've decided to extend is because several of the judges have a rough week this week, and my week is also crazy. I think we'd end up needing to extend it whether we want to or not, and in that scenario I think it's better to do so in good time and let you all know what to expect so you can plan your stuff accordingly.

If you have questions on how to use SimPE or WW, you're welcome to PM me.
Scholar
#403 Old Yesterday at 5:11 AM
I'm glad of that. I haven't started on round 3 yet.
Test Subject
#404 Old Yesterday at 12:19 PM
Would a default-replacement terrain (like a better looking concrete neighborhood type) be allowed CC? Since it's not required for a download (as far as I know??) I thought it might be but I wanted to double check.
Forum Resident
#405 Old Yesterday at 1:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treehawk
Would a default-replacement terrain (like a better looking concrete neighborhood type) be allowed CC? Since it's not required for a download (as far as I know??) I thought it might be but I wanted to double check.

yep. I'm using a default replacement terrain too. potential downloaders don't need to download it.
Constant Contestant
staff: senior moderator
#406 Old Yesterday at 6:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gummilutt
I have decided to extend judging round until the end of this week, and so you guys still have a fair chance to work on your round 3 entries after getting judges critique we'll be extending round 3 until the end of next week (so 5 days longer on both). I hope that doesn't make things too complicated for anyone. The reason I've decided to extend is because several of the judges have a rough week this week, and my week is also crazy. I think we'd end up needing to extend it whether we want to or not, and in that scenario I think it's better to do so in good time and let you all know what to expect so you can plan your stuff accordingly.
That's great news for me as I am on holiday this week and when I return I start a new job on the Monday! I started Round 3 before I left so I am quite well into the round but the extension is very helpful, thank you.

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#407 Old Yesterday at 10:36 PM
I wouldn't recommend it. Yeah a downloader doesn't HAVE to have it, but the lot won't look like what you are presenting on their end. If I was a judge I would probably deduct deco-points for that, even if it passes the CC rule. That's just me though, no idea how judges would judge it

If you have questions on how to use SimPE or WW, you're welcome to PM me.
Page 17 of 17