Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Aug 2016 at 7:29 PM Last edited by CmarNYC : 24th Apr 2021 at 3:38 PM. Reason: New version
Default s4pe 0.6.0 beta released 4/24/2021
0.6.0 release available here: https://github.com/s4ptacle/Sims4Tools/releases/

No installer, just download and run s4pe.exe. I've dropped the -beta since this is pretty much always a beta.

Download the latest code from the Develop branch - I'm such an idiot at Github I'm afraid to push the code to the Master branch, lol.

Changes for 0.6.0:

- Full support for LRLE image format, including import/export to/from PNG
- Support for new versions of CASP, TONE, SIMO, CFEN, CRTR, and CSPN
- Tuning updated
- Tweaked handling of DDS mipmaps
- Compiled as 64-bit. Every component is now 64-bit, which should improve speed and memory management
- Addition of an s4pi Library of dlls compiled for AnyCPU, which should be used as references for projects compiled for AnyCPU or 32-bit

Changes for 0.5.5-beta:

- Improved array handling in DDSPanel to correct memory problems
- Addition of Mermaid and Spellcaster values to HideForOccultFlags in CASP
- Tuning updated
- Compiled as 64-bit, may or may not make a difference

Changes for 0.5.4-beta:

-Support for more thumbnail types
-Better handling of DDS uncompressed textures
-Support for CAS subregion in various resources
-Improvements to CLIP and SimPreset
-Support for new version of TONE
-Support for import/export of RLES to/from texture/mask pairs
-Improved handling of compression

Changes for 0.5.3-beta:

-Support for creation of DDS MipMaps
-Support for Species fields in HotSpotControl and CAS Preset
-Corrected ExcludeModifierRegion field in CASP
-Added TerrainMeshResource
-Latest tags list for Seasons patch

Previous release notes:

Changes for 0.5.2-beta:
-Support for RLE2 resource containing L8 luminance DDS image
-Text display of 0x0904DF10 and 0x669499DC xml resources
-Added animal specifiers to CASP and CAS Preset for compatibility with Cats and Dogs
-Support for new RLE compression code in DeformerMap resource
-Support for version 14 of GEOM

Changes for 0.5.1-beta:
-Lot Description/LOTD
-World Description/WRLD
-World Map/WMAP
-LITE fix
-World Object Data/WOBD
-Region Description/REGD
-KD Tree/KDTR
-Terrain Blend Map/TNBM
-Updated BGEO wrapper for correct unpacked blend and vector values
-Additional decoding of Hotspot Control/HOTC
-Fixed cloning of channels in CLIP (credit to AllTheTimeAngry)
-Corrected LinkTag field and allow addition/deletion of Blend/BGEO link in Sculpt/SCPT and SimModifier/SMOD
-Backward compatibility with XML text for DATA
-XML support for 0xB8BF1A63 (untested)

Changes for 0.5.0-beta:
-Added SimRegion names
-Read JAZZ files as DATA
-Support for new versions of SimOutfit, StyledLook, CSTL
-Added wrappers for Sculpt and HotSpotControl
-Overhaul of CLIP/ClipEvents to support all known event types

Changes for 0.4.8-beta:
- Added support for CASP version 0x2A (patch of 1/12/17)
- Added support for new version of MLOD mesh (thanks, Mitch100degrees)
- Added support for type 0x3c1d8799 as XML (thanks, Dorsal Axe - I couldn't find this type to test; if it's packed xml it won't work.)
- Updated property tags
- Added new occult body types (thanks, tmp30102016)

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4
42 users say thanks for this. (Who?)
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 14th Aug 2016 at 4:31 PM Last edited by DevX : 14th Aug 2016 at 4:45 PM.
I just wanna say that I have experienced some crashes with this version...
it happens when selecting a image file (I think)
maybe the new dds previewer isn't fully stable?
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Aug 2016 at 6:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DevX
I just wanna say that I have experienced some crashes with this version...
it happens when selecting a image file (I think)
maybe the new dds previewer isn't fully stable?

Next time it happens could you post a screen grab of the error message? And if possible I'd like to know which resource caused it.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Lab Assistant
#4 Old 14th Aug 2016 at 7:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CmarNYC
Next time it happens could you post a screen grab of the error message? And if possible I'd like to know which resource caused it.

here you have one:
Screenshots
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#5 Old 14th Aug 2016 at 10:27 PM
Thanks! What did you do to create this package, or how did you get it? It looks like UI.package, but there's no filename, the file offsets are all 0xFFFFFFFF and the file sizes are all 0x00000000, which is what I'd expect in a new package with resources imported but that hasn't been saved, or possibly with a corrupted package.

Lab Assistant
#6 Old 15th Aug 2016 at 10:06 AM
Thanks! What did you do to create this package, or how did you get it? It looks like UI.package, but there's no filename, the file offsets are all 0xFFFFFFFF and the file sizes are all 0x00000000, which is what I'd expect in a new package with resources imported but that hasn't been saved, or possibly with a corrupted package.

I did just import the UI.package and extracted some images to later convert them to PNG
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#7 Old 15th Aug 2016 at 12:36 PM
How did you import the UI.package, and to what? If you imported it to another package and didn't save before using it maybe that's causing your problem. The simplest thing would be to copy the UI.package to a work folder and use the copy; no need for importing.

Test Subject
#8 Old 25th Aug 2016 at 1:20 AM
I downloaded it today, it works great and fast, but im curious about the serious "Trojan.M whatever" Warning and removal from Malwarebytes anti-malware in the file "build.exe". Harmful ? Got im scammed now ? :x just wondering if this might just me or is there a real danger behind it ? btw. i download it once again on a totaly safe VM and it happens there too. build.exe with trojan.
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#9 Old 25th Aug 2016 at 3:05 AM
It's not unusual for AVs to give false positives on executables, especially if they're not widely used and haven't been identified as safe. About all I can tell you is that my AV has no problem with it and I haven't seen any reports of problems from anyone else.

Test Subject
#10 Old 25th Aug 2016 at 4:04 AM
Seems you're right, only Malwarebytes has an issue with it, see also: https://www.virustotal.com/de/file/...sis/1472094054/
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#11 Old 25th Aug 2016 at 7:31 AM Last edited by CmarNYC : 7th Sep 2016 at 12:05 PM.
That's a useful site!

Malwarebytes has a forum where you could report this if you want, or I could: https://forums.malwarebytes.org/for...ile-detections/

Edit: in future I think I can just remove Build.exe from the release - testing to make sure it's only used for making the build, not for using the program.

Test Subject
#12 Old 25th Aug 2016 at 8:11 AM
I already has reported to them via support mail. but maybe it helps more if you could do too, cuz of some proof or something maybe needed to them. :D
Test Subject
#13 Old 5th Sep 2016 at 10:06 PM
Is there a way to get S4PE to export RLE files in DDS format when batch exporting? I'm trying to mass resized a hole lot of textures.
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#14 Old 6th Sep 2016 at 12:54 PM
With the current s4pe structure, I don't think so. It wouldn't be hard to make an external converter/extractor, though. I'll look at both possibilities.

Scholar
#15 Old 6th Sep 2016 at 5:47 PM
This mod seems to be abandoned again and again:
http://modthesims.info/showthread.p...835#post5071835

I would like to have a look in the code so I installed s4pe but where is the code?
Can you direct me to where I can read about this type of code? I saw that you have done TS4 CAS-tools. Can it be used in this case?
Test Subject
#16 Old 6th Sep 2016 at 9:27 PM
With the current s4pe structure, I don't think so. It wouldn't be hard to make an external converter/extractor, though. I'll look at both possibilities.

Yes after trying I did not think so either but maybe it can be added, thank you so much for whatever you come with up and for taking your time to do so! You're so awesome Ms. Byte!
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#17 Old 6th Sep 2016 at 11:30 PM Last edited by CmarNYC : 7th Sep 2016 at 10:43 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Morphar
This mod seems to be abandoned again and again:
http://modthesims.info/showthread.p...835#post5071835

I would like to have a look in the code so I installed s4pe but where is the code?
Can you direct me to where I can read about this type of code? I saw that you have done TS4 CAS-tools. Can it be used in this case?

The latest working code is here: https://github.com/s4ptacle/Sims4Tools/tree/develop

There's a drop down button on the right to download the whole project in a zip. It's C# and set up as a Visual Studio project.

TS4 CAS Tools uses some of the s4pi libraries. S4pi is the set of classes etc. that S3PE uses to handle resources and packages. The code includes both. CAS Tools doesn't do batch operations, if that's what you're asking.

Let me know if you have questions!

Edit: If you mean the code for the slider mods you linked to, I think they're Python scripts and bone and/or DMAP sliders. You could ask for more info in Modding Discussions. You won't be able to look at scripts with s4pe; they're in zip or ts4script (also zip archives AFAIK) files.

Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#18 Old 3rd Dec 2016 at 7:46 PM
Version 0.4.7 beta is released. The most notable change is support for the new version of CASP as of the 12/1/16 game patch.

Test Subject
#19 Old 26th Dec 2016 at 3:44 PM
New BodyTypes to add from sims\outfits\outfit_enum.py :

OCCULT_BROW = 64
OCCULT_EYE_SOCKET = 65
OCCULT_EYE_LID = 66
OCCULT_MOUTH = 67
OCCULT_LEFT_CHEEK = 68
OCCULT_RIGHT_CHEEK = 69
OCCULT_NECK_SCAR = 70
Forum Resident
#20 Old 29th Dec 2016 at 12:05 AM
Any chance we could get a wrapper for _XML type 0x3c1d8799? It's used for the zonemodifier tuning.
Test Subject
#21 Old 2nd Jan 2017 at 3:16 PM
Getting this error on specific MLOD's... ClientFullBuild0 for EP3.

Error reading resource 0x01D10F34-0x00000001-0x2AC11B7731D59BF7
Front-end Distribution: 0.4.7-beta
Library Distribution: 0.4.7-beta

Source: mscorlib
Assembly: mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
----
Stack trace:
at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeConstructorInfo.Invoke(BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
at System.Reflection.ConstructorInfo.Invoke(Object[] parameters)
at s4pi.WrapperDealer.WrapperDealer.WrapperForType(String type, Int32 APIversion, Stream s) in F:\SourceTree\Sims4Tools\s4pi\WrapperDealer\WrapperDealer.cs:line 128
at s4pi.WrapperDealer.WrapperDealer.GetResource(Int32 APIversion, IPackage pkg, IResourceIndexEntry rie, Boolean AlwaysDefault) in F:\SourceTree\Sims4Tools\s4pi\WrapperDealer\WrapperDealer.cs:line 66
at S4PIDemoFE.MainForm.browserWidget1_SelectedResourceChanged(Object sender, ResourceChangedEventArgs e) in F:\SourceTree\Sims4Tools\s4pe\MainForm.cs:line 2654
----

Source: mscorlib
Assembly: mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
----
Stack trace:
at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeConstructorInfo.Invoke(BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
at System.Reflection.ConstructorInfo.Invoke(Object[] parameters)
at s4pi.GenericRCOLResource.GenericRCOLResourceHandler.RCOLDealer(Int32 APIversion, EventHandler handler, UInt32 type, Stream s) in F:\SourceTree\Sims4Tools\s4pi Wrappers\GenericRCOLResource\GenericRCOLResource.cs:line 826
at s4pi.GenericRCOLResource.GenericRCOLResource.ChunkEntryList..ctor(Int32 requestedApiVersion, EventHandler handler, Stream s, TGIBlock[] chunks, RCOLIndexEntry[] index) in F:\SourceTree\Sims4Tools\s4pi Wrappers\GenericRCOLResource\GenericRCOLResource.cs:line 309
at s4pi.GenericRCOLResource.GenericRCOLResource.Parse(Stream s) in F:\SourceTree\Sims4Tools\s4pi Wrappers\GenericRCOLResource\GenericRCOLResource.cs:line 97
at s4pi.GenericRCOLResource.GenericRCOLResource..ctor(Int32 APIversion, Stream s) in F:\SourceTree\Sims4Tools\s4pi Wrappers\GenericRCOLResource\GenericRCOLResource.cs:line 67
----

Source: s4pi.MeshChunks
Assembly: s4pi.MeshChunks, Version=1609.14.1346.15790, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
Expected end at 208, actual end was 160
----
Stack trace:
at meshExpImp.ModelBlocks.MLOD.Mesh.Parse(Stream s) in F:\SourceTree\Sims4Tools\s4pi Wrappers\MeshChunks\MLOD.cs:line 362
at meshExpImp.ModelBlocks.MLOD.Mesh..ctor(Int32 apiVersion, EventHandler handler, MLOD owner, Stream s) in F:\SourceTree\Sims4Tools\s4pi Wrappers\MeshChunks\MLOD.cs:line 320
at meshExpImp.ModelBlocks.MLOD.MeshList.CreateElement(Stream s) in F:\SourceTree\Sims4Tools\s4pi Wrappers\MeshChunks\MLOD.cs:line 655
at s4pi.Interfaces.DependentList`1.CreateElement(Stream s, Boolean& inc) in F:\SourceTree\Sims4Tools\s4pi\Interfaces\DependentList.cs:line 146
at s4pi.Interfaces.DependentList`1.Parse(Stream s) in F:\SourceTree\Sims4Tools\s4pi\Interfaces\DependentList.cs:line 115
at meshExpImp.ModelBlocks.MLOD.MeshList..ctor(EventHandler handler, MLOD owner, Stream s) in F:\SourceTree\Sims4Tools\s4pi Wrappers\MeshChunks\MLOD.cs:line 641
at meshExpImp.ModelBlocks.MLOD.Parse(Stream s) in F:\SourceTree\Sims4Tools\s4pi Wrappers\MeshChunks\MLOD.cs:line 67
at s4pi.Interfaces.ARCOLBlock..ctor(Int32 apiVersion, EventHandler handler, Stream s) in F:\SourceTree\Sims4Tools\s4pi Wrappers\GenericRCOLResource\ARCOLBlock.cs:line 63
at meshExpImp.ModelBlocks.MLOD..ctor(Int32 apiVersion, EventHandler handler, Stream s) in F:\SourceTree\Sims4Tools\s4pi Wrappers\MeshChunks\MLOD.cs:line 44
----
Test Subject
#22 Old 5th Jan 2017 at 9:55 PM Last edited by dangalz66 : 5th Jan 2017 at 10:11 PM. Reason: add stuff
Default Unhandled exception...
Received this error message: S4PE Error Message

My AV also flagged and deleted the S4PE exe file so I created an exclusion and redownloaded file before I continued.

When I go to import the CLIP files for use in S4Studios I received the error message. I tried a method I found searching the net for a much earlier version with no luck.

I am using 0.4.7 and tried it with 0.4.6 and same thing. Am missing something here and for the life of me I cannot figure it out. Please help, thank you!

Details as follows:

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.InvalidOperationException: Could not find a resource handler
at s4pi.WrapperDealer.WrapperDealer.WrapperForType(String type, Int32 APIversion, Stream s) in F:\SourceTree\Sims4Tools\s4pi\WrapperDealer\WrapperDealer.cs:line 128
at s4pi.WrapperDealer.WrapperDealer.GetResource(Int32 APIversion, IPackage pkg, IResourceIndexEntry rie, Boolean AlwaysDefault) in F:\SourceTree\Sims4Tools\s4pi\WrapperDealer\WrapperDealer.cs:line 66
at S4PIDemoFE.MainForm.ExportFile(IResourceIndexEntry rie, String filename) in F:\SourceTree\Sims4Tools\s4pe\MainForm.cs:line 1868
at S4PIDemoFE.MainForm.ExportBatch() in F:\SourceTree\Sims4Tools\s4pe\MainForm.cs:line 1856
at S4PIDemoFE.MainForm.ResourceExport() in F:\SourceTree\Sims4Tools\s4pe\MainForm.cs:line 1762
at S4PIDemoFE.MainForm.menuBarWidget1_MBResource_Click(Object sender, MBClickEventArgs mn) in F:\SourceTree\Sims4Tools\s4pe\MainForm.cs:line 1440
at S4PIDemoFE.MenuBarWidget.OnMBResource_Click(Object sender, MB mn) in F:\SourceTree\Sims4Tools\s4pe\MenuBarWidget\MenuBarWidget.cs:line 336
at S4PIDemoFE.MenuBarWidget.tsCMSBW_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) in F:\SourceTree\Sims4Tools\s4pe\MenuBarWidget\MenuBarWidget.cs:line 399
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.RaiseEvent(Object key, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripMenuItem.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.6.1087.0 built by: NETFXREL4STAGE
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
s4pe
Assembly Version: 1409.20.48.15791
Win32 Version: 1409.20.48.15791
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Danny/Desktop/TS4%20Projects/Wicked%20Whims/s4pe/s4pe.exe
System.Core
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
System
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Windows.Forms
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Drawing
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Configuration
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Custom
Assembly Version: 1612.3.1611.20145
Win32 Version: 1612.3.1611.20145
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Danny/Desktop/TS4%20Projects/Wicked%20Whims/s4pe/System.Custom.DLL
System.Xml
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
s4pi.CustomForms
Assembly Version: 1609.14.1346.15786
Win32 Version: 1609.14.1346.15786
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Danny/Desktop/TS4%20Projects/Wicked%20Whims/s4pe/s4pi.CustomForms.DLL
s4pi.Interfaces
Assembly Version: 1612.3.1611.20146
Win32 Version: 1612.3.1611.20146
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Danny/Desktop/TS4%20Projects/Wicked%20Whims/s4pe/s4pi.Interfaces.DLL
s4pi.WrapperDealer
Assembly Version: 1609.14.1346.15788
Win32 Version: 1609.14.1346.15788
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Danny/Desktop/TS4%20Projects/Wicked%20Whims/s4pe/s4pi.WrapperDealer.DLL
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
s4pi.Package
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Danny/Desktop/TS4%20Projects/Wicked%20Whims/s4pe/s4pi.Package.DLL
s4pi.Settings
Assembly Version: 1612.3.1611.20145
Win32 Version: 1612.3.1611.20145
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Danny/Desktop/TS4%20Projects/Wicked%20Whims/s4pe/s4pi.Settings.DLL
s4pi.Extensions
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Danny/Desktop/TS4%20Projects/Wicked%20Whims/s4pe/s4pi.Extensions.DLL
s4pi.Helpers
Assembly Version: 1609.14.1346.15789
Win32 Version: 1609.14.1346.15789
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Danny/Desktop/TS4%20Projects/Wicked%20Whims/s4pe/s4pi.Helpers.DLL

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

---------------------------

PS A heartfelt thanks to all who have made Sims4 Modding available for the rest of us! Keep it up!
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#23 Old 6th Jan 2017 at 10:03 PM
Mitch100degrees: Could you upload a few examples of the MLODs that are erroring? I suspect they're a new version but need to see them and test. You can extract them using Extract to File and Extract to Package and upload both, please.

Dangals66: Sorry you had trouble with your AV. This happens sometimes since many AVs don't trust any executable they can't identify. The error you're getting typically happens when you extract s4pe with an extractor other than 7-zip. Please try again using 7-zip to extract the s4pe files. The link is in the info for the s4pe download.

Test Subject
#24 Old 7th Jan 2017 at 1:47 AM
Mitch100degrees: Could you upload a few examples of the MLODs that are erroring? I suspect they're a new version but need to see them and test. You can extract them using Extract to File and Extract to Package and upload both, please.

Dangals66: Sorry you had trouble with your AV. This happens sometimes since many AVs don't trust any executable they can't identify. The error you're getting typically happens when you extract s4pe with an extractor other than 7-zip. Please try again using 7-zip to extract the s4pe files. The link is in the info for the s4pe download.

Bah! I figured it was something simple I was missing! It worked. Thanks very much! You ROCK!!!
Test Subject
#25 Old 9th Jan 2017 at 6:08 AM
Attached 3 examples, each extracted to file and to package.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  objs.zip (285.5 KB, 241 downloads) - View custom content
Page 1 of 10