Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Creator Theme: Space! - posted on 8th Jul 2018 at 6:02 PM
Replies: 4048 (Who?), Viewed: 152562 times.
Page 162 of 162
Alchemist
#4026 Old 29th Jun 2018 at 3:44 PM
And another rejected job application.. What else to expect.

If there'll be too many humans wherever I have to go, I'd rather stay home
#4027 Old 29th Jun 2018 at 4:25 PM
You weren't wearing the pentagram tee shirt, were you?

"Death cannot stop true love; all it can do is delay it for awhile."
Alchemist
#4028 Old 29th Jun 2018 at 5:47 PM
No that's my shirt for when I have to go to church. It was a written application, got the rejection in the mail today

#4029 Old 29th Jun 2018 at 5:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny_Bravo
No that's my shirt for when I have to go to church. It was a written application, got the rejection in the mail today

At least you get responses. Every job application I put in never goes anywhere.
Alchemist
#4030 Old 29th Jun 2018 at 7:43 PM
Never get a man to do a womans job!
5 minutes in to my brother folding the laundry he screams "It's on fire!!"
Turns out, not only did my boyfriend leave the stove on overnight after cooking dinner yesterday, but my brother was folding the clothes and putting them on the stovetop because it's right next to the dryer. Luckily only a few towels and my very favourite of all time bra set alight. But still. I loved that bra. It was the only one that fitted me perfectly. Also it had a cute little bee pattern on. I really hope I can remember where I bought that bra from... it was fairly new.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Alchemist
#4031 Old 29th Jun 2018 at 10:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamsavagefan
At least you get responses. Every job application I put in never goes anywhere.

It's just one of few responses. Most of the time it just ends up nowhere.

#4032 Old 30th Jun 2018 at 6:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsimsfan12
Never get a man to do a womans job!
5 minutes in to my brother folding the laundry he screams "It's on fire!!"
Turns out, not only did my boyfriend leave the stove on overnight after cooking dinner yesterday, but my brother was folding the clothes and putting them on the stovetop because it's right next to the dryer. Luckily only a few towels and my very favourite of all time bra set alight. But still. I loved that bra. It was the only one that fitted me perfectly. Also it had a cute little bee pattern on. I really hope I can remember where I bought that bra from... it was fairly new.

Oh man, you have my sympathies. My hubby can't even make us a cuppa without getting sugar all over the place (floor included). I swear, I'd have to consciously TRY to do half the crap he manages to do.

Personal downloads archived at Wordpress.
Theorist
#4033 Old 30th Jun 2018 at 3:00 PM
There is a special place in hell for people that lock their dogs in their cars when it is 80-plus degrees outside. Never mind the fact that said a-hole pet owners can be fined should the police be called and have to rescue said pets.

Breathe in, breathe out....

Sometimes I think it's a sin,when I feel like I'm winning when I'm losing again ~ Gordon Lightfoot~
Alchemist
#4034 Old 30th Jun 2018 at 7:52 PM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 2nd Jul 2018 at 6:56 PM.
I am a bit angry that I got an EU coded copy of Kirby Star Allies in the mail but Pokémon Ultra Sun was coded for North America? What the actual fuck was going through the people's heads when packing my package?

I had to have my parents stop by the closest WalMart and pick up a NA coded copy.

I don't care about their region free policy for the Switch, I'm not taking any chances.

Also, I'm staying indoors due to heat and sun. Again, I'm so pale, that out of my father's siblings, him and my cousins, I reach my ignition point first.

It's also kind of a bitch to reinstall hardware, but I now have an optical drive for DVDs reading and writing

What disappointed my day was the fact it started off funny watching a Gong Show act known as "Bombastic Ben". It was the kind of awful you couldn't help but laugh. I was rather sore. The guy only scored 14 out of 30 possible points.

(It happened again!)

I got a copy of Pokemon Ultra Moon meant for the UAE, Saudi Arabia, Malaysia and Singapore. My God, what are trying to do to me? I was nice and good, so why am I getting games not meant for my system!? I told them I want a refund.

Two problems: I need different sized envelopes and I need to pay postage and I am in such a deficit of those things.

"There are some obstacles that cannot be removed with a mere show of force."
-King of Atlantis, as portrayed by Leonard Nimoy, Atlantis: The Lost Empire
Mad Poster
#4035 Old 6th Jul 2018 at 3:17 PM
So.....got my new air conditioner. Worked like a charm the first five days and now it no longer cools. Maintenance guy came, topped off the freon and left. Air conditioner still didn't cool. Last night when I went to bed it was 78 in the house, 80 outside. This morning I was told it's not going to cool more than a couple of degrees lower than the temperature. EXCUSE ME! I've had air conditioners for MANY years and that's just not the case. But, I signed a lease so I have to roast this summer, I summer I guess.

Also, had problems with stair sitters. Good. that just means I CAN'T go down the stairs. I guess I'll learn to fly,

"Death cannot stop true love; all it can do is delay it for awhile."
Alchemist
#4036 Old 6th Jul 2018 at 8:49 PM
The thing I hate most about the process of online purchase returns is the very heart and soul of the process that one goes through. Finding a container, packing it if needed with padding, taping it up, getting postage and money to pay for it. However, the worst part is recalculating your checkbook when you get a refund.

Alchemist
#4037 Old 8th Jul 2018 at 8:03 PM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 8th Jul 2018 at 8:35 PM.
I should be honest about what got under my skin. I TRIED in hiding this issue, but...

My dad was arrested for DUI. He didn't harm anyone, but my mother, however, hopes the judge throws the book at him by taking his license away and my dad sees this punishment as opportunity to learn the consequences of his addictions.

Still, this bothered me because my father was making decent income for the house. I guess he's gonna have to work for grandpa Ernie again.

No, I didn't expect my family to fall apart...again!

Guess I will need to start training sooner than expected.

Field Researcher
#4038 Old 9th Jul 2018 at 3:51 AM
It's summer again, and again I'm feeling overwhelmed by all the same old sh*ts that ruin my life! And oh! They get more every year and I have no school to suffocate myself with! No way to escape anything
Last year it was my father's illness and financial problems,that I've kind of learned to ignore, this year it's me losing the guy I'm really into, maybe inlove with, to long distance! And oh he's dropping out so yeah I'm probably never gonna see him again : ))
I've also forgotten how to do things! How to properly binge read a book or watch a movie or just to lose myself in something and feel nothing. And oh! I have no friends to meet up and talk to! Most of my friends are away or just unavailable ha ha!!
It's just that I never thought that this summer would be worse than the last one! All I hope is that maybe soon I get my life back together.
Field Researcher
#4039 Old 9th Jul 2018 at 11:54 AM
I really don't need anyone else's shit I get enough from myself. I feel like everything I work for I ruin. I can't accept positivity I feel it's fake. It always goes in one ear and out the other. Ever like been so irritated with yourself? Like nothing will change if you don't change your mindset but you don't even understand it yourself it's like ugh you're your own worst critic and your own hindrance.

- Sent from my iHell
Top Secret Researcher
#4040 Old 9th Jul 2018 at 8:42 PM
WTF is with video games anymore? I just turned on my PS4 and noticed they're promoting an "Ultimate Edition" of Red Dead Redemption 2, which the game doesn't even get released until October so why is there that kind of edition already? There is also some other limited edition you can get for $100 which is some box that looks like it's filled with junk... but no copy of the game at all. It's called Red Dead Redemption 2: Collector's Box, and with a title like that it seems to be implying that it has the game with it. They've already announced the standard edition, a Special Edition, and an Ultimate Edition which actually do have the game at least. Think that's enough editions? Where is the Special Ultimate Platinum Game of the Year Definitive Collector's Limited Edition? I guess we will get that version once they release all of their DLC.

If they ever got away from the gaming business and started making cars I would hate to buy one from Rockstar, or most other gaming companies. Things like the radio, heating and AC, window controls, and anything not absolutely necessary to actually drive will already be there but you will need to pay extra to enable them. You can buy the "special edition" and get some of it or get the "ultimate edition" and get most of it, though there will still be things they completely remove to sell you later. I'm sure most people will want that infotainment DLC.

Just a serious story to tell really quick. When my dad was shopping for a new car last year I noticed that what he was looking into had a navigation system, but in order to actually use it you had to pay like $300 extra for what is literally an SD card with the data on it... or buy a more expensive version of the car that comes with it. It's Rockstar cars, and I guess my dad got the Ultimate Edition!
Field Researcher
#4041 Old 11th Jul 2018 at 12:24 AM
With my experience in the marketing industry they want to milk and swindle consumers for all their money. This is why I only bought Vampires and GTW because the others just aren't worth it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by haywud
WTF is with video games anymore? I just turned on my PS4 and noticed they're promoting an "Ultimate Edition" of Red Dead Redemption 2, which the game doesn't even get released until October so why is there that kind of edition already? There is also some other limited edition you can get for $100 which is some box that looks like it's filled with junk... but no copy of the game at all. It's called Red Dead Redemption 2: Collector's Box, and with a title like that it seems to be implying that it has the game with it. They've already announced the standard edition, a Special Edition, and an Ultimate Edition which actually do have the game at least. Think that's enough editions? Where is the Special Ultimate Platinum Game of the Year Definitive Collector's Limited Edition? I guess we will get that version once they release all of their DLC.

If they ever got away from the gaming business and started making cars I would hate to buy one from Rockstar, or most other gaming companies. Things like the radio, heating and AC, window controls, and anything not absolutely necessary to actually drive will already be there but you will need to pay extra to enable them. You can buy the "special edition" and get some of it or get the "ultimate edition" and get most of it, though there will still be things they completely remove to sell you later. I'm sure most people will want that infotainment DLC.

Just a serious story to tell really quick. When my dad was shopping for a new car last year I noticed that what he was looking into had a navigation system, but in order to actually use it you had to pay like $300 extra for what is literally an SD card with the data on it... or buy a more expensive version of the car that comes with it. It's Rockstar cars, and I guess my dad got the Ultimate Edition!

- Sent from my iHell
Field Researcher
#4042 Old 11th Jul 2018 at 2:10 AM
It's 5 am and i just found a lump in my breast. I don't know it's cancer and it'll probably take a week or two to find out!!Oh God I don't even know if i wanna die yet
Mad Poster
#4043 Old 11th Jul 2018 at 3:52 AM
It's hard to play that waiting game....but keep reminding yourself that it could be something else, such as an infection or a non-cancerous growth. ((((Hugs)))))

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Field Researcher
#4044 Old 11th Jul 2018 at 9:36 AM
I know that feeling. Twice the my doctor thought I had organ hemmorage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherry4567
It's 5 am and i just found a lump in my breast. I don't know it's cancer and it'll probably take a week or two to find out!!Oh God I don't even know if i wanna die yet

- Sent from my iHell
Alchemist
#4045 Old 12th Jul 2018 at 10:44 PM
I feel like I'm just continuously typing but not getting anywhere! It's been 44 minutes, and all I've got is a stinkin' 300ish words. I wish this dissertation would just write itself! I'm getting sick and tired of it.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Field Researcher
#4046 Old 13th Jul 2018 at 7:35 AM Last edited by cherry4567 : 13th Jul 2018 at 8:43 AM.
Thanks for the support guys <33 I have the appointment on sunday(we're not off on sundays) I probably isn't cancerous I'm not worrying about that any more because I'm stupid enough to be hung up on a stupid semi relationship that is over If I knew someone as stupid as I am, I would've punched them in the face shouting get over him you moron.But well, not that easy !!

Plus my birthday is coming and all I want for my birthday is him: )
Field Researcher
#4047 Old 13th Jul 2018 at 12:19 PM
I just get annoyed with people who keep putting disagree for no reason other than to be a troll. I will be honest some people are very rude in some of the threads. Like literally people will disagree with a happy face or kind words. This is the reason I left Reddit. People are just so annoying and whether I want them to or not things irritate me. I haven't had an outburst for a while and I'm afraid I might go off and say something hurtful someday. I stayed to my Lithium, Strattera, and Melatonin. I'm cutting my Atarax and Klonopin because of the side-effects, but I need to blow off steam in a healthy way and not stay vegetated how can I do anything like that? Everything I used to like annoys me now and causes more stress. I have turned into someone I would have never thought I would have even the slightest idea about 10 years back. I know my anger was onset at like 17, stress started to manifest itself at 21, more issues arose at 26, and when I was around 29/30 things became unbearable. I have not had any kind of stress relief for years and now all I know is stress and irritability. I am literally running on happy memories that can't be replicated and hoping at some point I can feel it again and at any day and time.

- Sent from my iHell
Test Subject
#4048 Old 14th Jul 2018 at 4:15 AM
I keep forgetting to shave this one part of my armpit and now the hairs are really long >:[
Alchemist
#4049 Old Yesterday at 11:04 PM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : Yesterday at 11:50 PM.
Just in a bad mood over the use of the word "he" when it came to game design.

I also ran all over creation today in the hot sun to look for a pad for kneeling on in gardening for my mother. Didn't like it nor got it.

Personally, I am worn out having to explain anything that implied or infers that I am capable of doing anything. I am currently awaiting medicine and orthotics. I have a life beyond this site as a packer for small packages and I'm already hating the training before I go to work on my first day.

And my mom was disappointed that I'm not trying hard enough or I'm aiming low. She wasn't hurting me, but she revealed she was a disappointment to her mother because her mother called her fat and it was a way to blame her problems on my mother. Then again, my grandma Pat would blow her welfare on cigarettes and coffee and my mom is steering away from her mother. My grandma Pat died in 1989, so it was about 30 years when she got into an argument only for her heart to burst.

Either way, sleep deprivation is not part of the schedule for when I start work.

Page 162 of 162