Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

2018 MTS Calendar Contest - posted on 12th Nov 2017 at 8:48 PM
Replies: 3640 (Who?), Viewed: 127453 times.
Page 146 of 146
Mad Poster
#3626 Old 14th Nov 2017 at 7:44 PM
Really! You want noise, have some NOISE!

My thinking is that if these people know it's a cane they are complaining about, you have a bigger problem than whiny neighbors.

"Death cannot stop true love; all it can do is delay it for awhile."
#3627 Old 14th Nov 2017 at 8:59 PM
They were informed it was a cane and complain anyways.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur.

My memory is poor, so please take anything I say with a grain of salt. | Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too!
Field Researcher
#3628 Old 14th Nov 2017 at 9:43 PM
I think I've lost the ability to read books.I just can't put my mind together and my attention span has dropped to like a paragraph which is funny because I'm the kind of person who gets so lost in the story ; or at least I used to be.Last year I bought about 15 books , going to a bookstore and staring at a shelf for half an hour until someone thought I was crazy was sort of my get away, but well I knew I couldn't read them back then because of the college entrance thing and all , so I thought I could read them this year, when I have 6 months between highschool and college.But guess what?!I haven't finished a single book .it's like I'm stuck in a stupid cycle: pick up a book, read a page or two, check your social media (or start watching a movie or playing sims or just simply going to the bathroom or eating or...)and totally forget that the book even existed in the first place!
What the bleep?!
I just miss the feeling of rush when reading a book just to get to the end hence the feeling of accomplishment.
Mad Poster
#3629 Old 14th Nov 2017 at 10:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatemandatoryregister
They were informed it was a cane and complain anyways.

Then I'm with Simsample. Find the most obnoxious music you can and play it.

I'm not really; that's not the right thing to do. You might inform your landlord of what's going on in case they decide to nasty up to the office and complain to management.

I'm sorry. You don't deserve this.

#3630 Old 14th Nov 2017 at 10:36 PM
I could start singing. Then the cane would be the least of their problems.

My memory is poor, so please take anything I say with a grain of salt. | Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too!
Mad Poster
#3631 Old 15th Nov 2017 at 1:56 AM
Sing loud and proud, sweetheart!

#3632 Old 15th Nov 2017 at 11:01 PM
Well the landlord told them to stop complaining. So that's one thing solved.

Mad Poster
#3633 Old 15th Nov 2017 at 11:17 PM
YES! Every once in a while it's good to win one, isn't it? And this was so stupid AND cruel. I'm glad it worked out that way. Maybe they will leave you alone, now.

I would mark "love" a thousand times, but it will only take one and i you click it again, it takes it away. So, a thousand times clicked would be 0 loves and that's just a waste of time.

#3634 Old 16th Nov 2017 at 3:50 AM
My dad keeps talking about how our lives are being fucked over and it makes me feel so anxious and hopeless

This account doesn't exist
Instructor
#3635 Old 16th Nov 2017 at 3:35 PM
I relate too much to Finding Dory for my comfort. I also hate that I get periodic bouts of existential crises. Out darned spot, out I say!

My life is a series of incomprehensible sketches, illegible notes, and running away from angry reptiles. I don't enjoy that last one.
Field Researcher
#3636 Old 16th Nov 2017 at 9:16 PM
Aaaah it sucks that we don't have a "hug" button on this forum.Sometimes I just wanna hug you guys.
:D
Mad Poster
#3637 Old 16th Nov 2017 at 10:21 PM
I have suggested using the disagree button as a hug button to take the thunder from the trolls. But, no one thought that was a good idea.

Mad Poster
#3638 Old 16th Nov 2017 at 10:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cherry4567
Aaaah it sucks that we don't have a "hug" button on this forum.Sometimes I just wanna hug you guys.
:D
I use the "Love" button for that, although it's not as clear as "hug" would be.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Field Researcher
#3639 Old Yesterday at 4:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smorbie1
I have suggested using the disagree button as a hug button to take the thunder from the trolls. But, no one thought that was a good idea.

Yeah let's do that it sounds awesome!:D

Quote:
Originally Posted by VerDeTerre
I use the "Love" button for that, although it's not as clear as "hug" would be.

Well I do the same but it's not as deep
Alchemist
#3640 Old Yesterday at 5:25 PM
It's really hard to move on from being engaged.
I'm really happy that me and my boyfriend have just started renting this lovely house and we have all these plans for it; where the furniture will go, and which room will become a baby bedroom one day, how this will be our first house when we marry, where all the photos we take over the years will go, but I can't help but feel like it should've been me and my ex-fiance doing this. I love my boyfriend, but if things had gone the way they were "suppose to", I'd be married by now and planning on starting a family, most likely in a new house just like this one. That's not how things would've ended up though. My ex is too dysfunctional to be a grown up. I have to keep reminding myself that he wasn't going to be that person for me, but my boyfriend is without me even having to ask him.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
#3641 Old Yesterday at 11:26 PM
My mother's been acting passive-aggressive all day, because....earlier, I had the audacity to buy a magazine. From a cheque that had my name on it in the first place. She wanted cigarettes instead, so I reminded her whose name was on the cheque, and since then she's been giving me jabs like "oh, looks like we can only afford to do ONE wash" and "some people aren't worth supporting." Okay, then. It's actually kind of amusing, but exasperating too.

Page 146 of 146