Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
#26 Old 6th May 2008 at 4:38 PM
Of course Frankie. I would guess about 7-10 housing lots, (90 are confirmed right, lot wise... bah too much info in my mind), and maybe 2 public lots will be vacant, at the very minimum.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#27 Old 7th May 2008 at 4:13 AM
Okay, we just misunderstood each other, no biggie. I can't wait to see the new families.
Banned
#28 Old 27th May 2008 at 6:27 AM
LOL Whoopy or even Woopie! lol.

Anyway you are right some lots must be vacant. We must also be able to add lots to the game otherwise whats the point.
#29 Old 27th May 2008 at 11:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by frankie
There must be some control.

Not in the base game, in later expansion packs you get zombies, vampires and werewolves who keep the population limited and make sure only the fast, strong and smart npc get old enough to have children.
Mad Poster
#30 Old 28th May 2008 at 2:01 AM
I just mean that I am sure EA will make it to where it is not constantly spawning Sims one after another non-stop. There has to be control.
Mad Poster
#31 Old 5th Jun 2008 at 3:11 AM
2 kids is great for a standard population. And have some couples that never have kids.
#32 Old 5th Jun 2008 at 6:42 AM
I do hope there is sometimes there is a family that doesn't have any kids.. Or some that have large families. It'd be neat if it wasn't so cookie cutter..
Mad Poster
#33 Old 6th Jun 2008 at 4:14 AM
I agree. And I never realized it that way. I don't want cookie-cutter style like we already have in Sims 2. I think only family-oriented Sims should have large families. It makes more sense that way. I can imagine one family having their 5th child behind your back. You'd be like... "Again???" LOL
#34 Old 6th Jun 2008 at 5:26 AM
LOL.. Or having a family and say.. pleasure or romance. Said sim cries everytime family sim has babies.. XD Bwah.
Mad Poster
#35 Old 7th Jun 2008 at 7:36 PM
LOL, I know! That is, if we still get aspirations.
Page 2 of 2