Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Sep 2014 at 11:27 PM
Sims in another language
Hey all..
I have a small problem i hope someone could help me with
I have just bought and downloaded the Sims 4 from origin - You know the pc-download version of the game.
My problem is that im from Denmark and my game has been automaticly installed in Danish, but i really hate playing in Danish - i want it in English!
So my question is: Does anyone know how to get the origin client to install in English?

Thank you
Mulden
Advertisement
Stupid people are stupid
#2 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 8:19 AM
https://www.origin.com/nl-nl/news/o...ting-a-language

There you go. The Origin store will remain in danish, but the game will be in english.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 5:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AngelFrouk
https://www.origin.com/nl-nl/news/o...ting-a-language

There you go. The Origin store will remain in danish, but the game will be in english.

Hmm as i see it this is just to change the origin store/client.. doesnt affect my game
Stupid people are stupid
#4 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 5:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mettemulden
Hmm as i see it this is just to change the origin store/client.. doesnt affect my game

Are you sure?
I did this with my game and it worked.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 5:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AngelFrouk
Are you sure?
I did this with my game and it worked.

Yes.. i changed the client language, uninstalled my game and installed it Again - no luck
Test Subject
#6 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 6:56 PM
I'm having the same issue, my game is in Swedish but I want it in English. I changed the language per the instructions but the game is still in Swedish. This translated version is giving Swedish kids the wrong idea of what "Myspys" (i.e. WooHoo in the English version) really is. Myspys in Swedish is a real word which essentially means "to cozy up", now when parents tell their kids the family is getting together to have "myspys" in front of a movie on Friday night... Yeah, I'll stop here in case there are any younger members reading this.