Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Sep 2014 at 9:32 PM
Default Origin not letting me start game
I installed sims 4, and it shows up in my origin, but when I try to click on the "play" button, it won't let me. Likewise, it's preventing me from even uninstalling my game and starting again. Is there any way to bypass origin, or is there a simple fix to this issue?
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 7th Sep 2014 at 8:17 AM
I'm having the same issue. 'My play' button is greyed out so after a quick google search i found This. I' ve followed the steps but there is no change for me it doesn't work but you can try it and let me know how it works out for you.
Or if you got it to work let me know

Disclaimer: These are the personally, personal opinions of me, myself and I. Yours may vary.
Terms & conditions do not apply
Forum Resident
#3 Old 7th Sep 2014 at 1:11 PM
I had that last night. I was freaking out until I got it working by closing and restarting Origin. I don't know what caused it, though.
Test Subject
#4 Old 7th Sep 2014 at 5:41 PM
that happened to me. I tried the same thing missy harries suggested but the only thing that worked was to uninstall and then reinstall origin and then re-download the sims4. I hope this helps.