Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Inventor
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Sep 2014 at 2:49 AM Last edited by Nyami : 5th Sep 2014 at 6:02 AM.
Default How to rename a sim? - Solved
My sim had a baby while I was in another household and the game named him on its own.
Is there any way I can change the baby's name?

EDIT: I used testingcheats true and cas.fulleditmode and it let me!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 5:26 AM Last edited by mynxie : 6th Sep 2014 at 5:38 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Nyami
My sim had a baby while I was in another household and the game named him on its own.
Is there any way I can change the baby's name?

EDIT: I used testingcheats true and cas.fulleditmode and it let me!

You can also go out to manage, click more options, edit (add and something else game isn't up right now) and change things there without utilizing cheats. Though I think you have to wait for it to be a child. If we're talking about the sims 4. But that sounds more like the sims 3 cheat.

Edit: Okay it was more (the three dots) Manage, Manage household, click on the simmies, and then the pencil to edit, add or remove.

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]There are those that do, those that teach and those that merely dream.[/COLOR]
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 7th Sep 2014 at 1:07 AM
Thank you for this. I got to make my married sims have the same last name, as well as rename the child, using the testingcheat cas.fulleditmode.
You are not allowed to edit existing sims using Manage Household.
Test Subject
#4 Old 7th Sep 2014 at 3:26 AM
It seems the sims 4 is a little trickier than 3 was lol