Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Nov 2017 at 5:50 PM Last edited by Lyralei : 27th Nov 2017 at 3:48 PM. Reason: re-categorising
Default I need help!!!:(
(Im sorry if my english is really bad)
I need some help with my sims, my male sims faces has just disappeared. The only thing on their head is the teeth and hair. I use cc and yesterday everything worked fine but today when I started my game and went into CAS they looked like this. What can I do?? I have already tries removing my cc and tried to figure out if there is any file that is causing it but that’s not the problem. Help me someone!!
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 26th Nov 2017 at 6:12 PM
1. You might try repairing your game. If you are unfamiliar with how, you go into Origin, bring up Sims4, and underneath the orange PLAY bar, you will see two icons - a star on the right and a cog/screw? on the left. Click the left icon, and let your game repair.

If that does not work, the custom content may not be working. If your game updated yesterday (you don't say when your game was updated or what content packs your game has) - there were serious updates with Cats & Dogs - EVEN if you don't have it, EA still needed to update your game.

If this doesn't work, please ask again. Also, check SimsVip.com for their article on updated mods. It may help you find mods that will make your game easier to play and help you find mods that need updating.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Nov 2017 at 6:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by chicvibe
1. You might try repairing your game. If you are unfamiliar with how, you go into Origin, bring up Sims4, and underneath the orange PLAY bar, you will see two icons - a star on the right and a cog/screw? on the left. Click the left icon, and let your game repair.

If that does not work, the custom content may not be working. If your game updated yesterday (you don't say when your game was updated or what content packs your game has) - there were serious updates with Cats & Dogs - EVEN if you don't have it, EA still needed to update your game.

If this doesn't work, please ask again. Also, check SimsVip.com for their article on updated mods. It may help you find mods that will make your game easier to play and help you find mods that need updating.

I have already tried repairing my game. And it’s updated to, I have all the expansions and pets + dine out and spa day. I also deleted my sims folder and made it create a new one just to make sure there weren’t anything I had been messed up in that folder. I don’t know I have been testing my game and my cc and my folders to see if I can find anything that is causing it. I think it may be my skins, cause when I removed them the bug wasn’t there when I checked earlier today. And there is no broken or bad cc in my game I have already checked that.
But thanks for replying!:/
Inventor
#4 Old 26th Nov 2017 at 10:08 PM
Move half of your cc out of mods folder and see if the problem persists. If it does, another half divide again by half and so on, until your game will work properly.
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#5 Old 27th Nov 2017 at 3:48 PM
Scholar
#6 Old 29th Nov 2017 at 5:39 AM
This happened to 3 newly generated townies. It freaks me out that it could happen to sims I've created or that were born in game!
Test Subject
#7 Old 30th Nov 2017 at 8:14 AM Last edited by Ladyrhea : 30th Nov 2017 at 8:17 AM. Reason: Clarification.
Default Same Issue
I too am having this problem. A family of sims was randomly created and none of them have faces. I checked the CC's and Mods relating to the household and none of them prove troublesome. I'm hoping this is an isolated issue. Any insights anyone can provide would be much appreciated.

By the way, the adult man is the same between the two attached images.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#8 Old 30th Nov 2017 at 4:46 PM
nords-sims was having this issue and it turned out to be the no EA lashes mod, so you might start there if you have that.

forever craving chef salad | Sa0Ra on TS4 gallery | Sims & Sensibility
Scholar
#9 Old 1st Dec 2017 at 7:49 AM
THANK YOU. I'll take that out. And its been updated. http://cienzroza.tumblr.com/post/16...no-ea-eyelashes

Its strange, all my current sims are safe, but any townie or generated sim is coming up FACELESS. I'll take it out, update the mod and let you know what happens.
Scholar
#10 Old 1st Dec 2017 at 8:10 AM
Okay, I'm back, just updated that mod and I generated a new townie-sim and voila! NO MISSING FACE! thank GOD. Here is the updated no lashes mod: http://cienzroza.blogspot.com/2017/...ttle-thing.html