Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Sep 2014 at 3:34 PM
Default Cc Help Please
hi
I'm a total noob when it comes to making CC I have read every tutoral and watched evey Youtube video but still can't do it for one I don't even know where to find the files for the clothes to reclolor Please help I'm at the end of my rope
Advertisement
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#2 Old 7th Sep 2014 at 3:56 PM
Moving to Create. Would be helpful if you'd state what exactly you have done so far and which tutorial you are trying to follow.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Eminence Grise
#3 Old 8th Sep 2014 at 3:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TrillianRikku
hi
I'm a total noob when it comes to making CC I have read every tutoral and watched evey Youtube video but still can't do it for one I don't even know where to find the files for the clothes to reclolor Please help I'm at the end of my rope

If you're using Color Magic (you must have the latest version for the full game), it will automatically find the files for you if you have The Sims 4 selected in the dropdown. It reads the registry to find out where you have the game installed.

As PBox said, please tell us exactly which tutorial you are trying to follow, and which step you are having trouble on