Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Sep 2018 at 10:09 PM
Upload a s4 residential lot based on another modder's s3 lot
Hi I'm unsure where to post this, so if you know a better thread I should go, please reply to this post. So far I have not seen a post that addresses my problem.

I have a favorite residential build in sims 3 made by someone else. For the past week, I had been making a similar build. I made my version on Oakenstead (Willow Creek), which is significantly smaller than the original mod. There are both minor and major differences across the renovated Oakenstead due to different game mechanism, but the idea of the original is there. I send a PM to the original modder two days ago (8/31/18, in case you are wondering), but there seems to be no response thus far. The last time the modder was active is back in November 2017. How long should I wait before the account is considered inactive/dead? Is it alright to upload the lot cc as long as I credit it?

The original mod in s3 is called Sophisticated Victorian. :lovestruc

Thank you to anyone who can help me get out of this dilemma.