Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
#26 Old 29th Jun 2014 at 12:25 AM Last edited by BrokenPorcelainPerfection : 29th Jun 2014 at 12:46 AM. Reason: Found more things I want.....
What I mostly want in The Sims 4 is.......
The color Wheel!!!!!! I just don't feel like we will be able to give our Sims the touch of us without it.... I re-color mostly everything... So them not having this is really a big blow.

2nd, more interactions with the little ones... When a couple has a new baby, they are always all over him/her. And you can't do that in the Sims 3. I want more interactions. Kisses, cuddles, play interactions... Also I would like the younger sibling to look up at the older one. For example, the younger one wanting to dress like the older one, or do something that the older one does. You get it? cx

3rd, WEDDING RINGS/BANDS. I just thing it looks so stupid when my Sims stop, and look at their hands after they got married when there's nothing there at all. I would have liked for the Sims to actually keep the engagement/wedding bands. Also, since The Sims 4 is all about the emotions, depending on the ring they get would affect their mood. For example, if the Sim is snobby-like, and you give them a big and expensive ring, they feel confident and proud. Also, they get to option to show it off to their friends.

4th, vacations. I did like World Adventures a lot. But, I would want my Sims to be able to go to a tropical paradise and RELAX.

Extra/5th, more shops. For example, Ice cream Shop or Jewelry Shop.

~I Google Searched some of these pictures because I couldn't get them in my game right now..... SOOO Full credit to the people who took them~
Screenshots
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#27 Old 29th Jun 2014 at 1:40 AM

Because I will inevitably get bored with the limited gameplay and want to outfit my Sims with entirely new wardrobes.

Unless the children and toddlers are as ugly as they were in The Sims 3. In which case, I probably won't bother.
Test Subject
#28 Old 29th Jun 2014 at 7:30 AM

I think its so unrealistic if baby turns to children. If EA/SimGuru/Maxis wants something realistic, then add toddlers! Every single person in this world must have felt being an toddler. So I just want The Sims 4 will be a realistic game, that means toddler is a must in age stages.

Sorry for my bad english :p
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#29 Old 29th Jun 2014 at 7:32 PM Last edited by HystericalParoxysm : 29th Jun 2014 at 7:46 PM.
Contest closed!

This contest is now closed to entries and will be sent to the judges! Scores will be tabulated and posted ASAP, and I'll get you guys your contest participant badges as well. Thanks to everyone for some really nice entries. :D

Unfortunately the entries by TadOlson and BrokenPorcelainPerfection did not qualify, as entries needed to be one picture and text, not multiples.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#30 Old 2nd Jul 2014 at 8:46 PM
CONTEST RESLUTS!:

Points given are the total points between all three judges. If you would like to know the scores each individual judge gave you for some reason, PM me and I will look up your scores. No comments were given by the judges because, frankly, this is kind of a silly contest anyway.

@Lamare 54
@lovest 49
@Fentonparkninja 48
@Menaceman44 47
@Eintity 44
@kasandro 37
@King_Deadly 35
@Sakurakiss 34
@TMBrandon 32
@moradaulay5 32
@Ghost_sdoj 30
@Lunararc 25
@BlakeS5678 26
@YippieDaDo 25
@medicsbitch 25
@fakepeeps 7 25
@hatabear 24
@Klaartje 22
@KDrwenski 21
@deedee2413 21
@StupidFlanders 19
@Cyberraga 12

@Lamare, please PM me with what custom user title you'd like me to set on your profile. I'll do the achievements/badge at the same time in one big batch.

Thanks so much to all participants, and to the judges!

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Pretty Space Pony
retired moderator
#31 Old 2nd Jul 2014 at 9:11 PM
You might want to re-read that header
Thank you HP and a huge thank you to the judges! Congrats to Lamare, well-deserved win!
Test Subject
#32 Old 2nd Jul 2014 at 9:49 PM Last edited by Byron17 : 6th Jul 2014 at 12:53 PM.
Smoking
I would love to see smoking in the Sims 4. There is a Sims 3 mod already that has moodlets that appear when you smoke one, (like relaxed, etc...)

But if you smoke too many then you get an addiction and you have to keep on regularly smoking...(otherwise your sim becomes anxious, angry and afraid etc...)

For Sims 4, I think they should expand this out to Cigars w/ a more expensive option for this like a smuggled Siman Cigar...or something like that!

Then again, that may make them have to raise the age limit up...

Here is a snap of my cool sim taking a smoke...I absolutely love this photo!

-Byron
Screenshots
Scholar
#33 Old 3rd Jul 2014 at 6:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm
CONTEST RESLUTS!:

Damn, if only I had been 7 points resluttier, I would have had this contest won! Next time I'm wearing my mesh shirt and supertight stonewash distressed jeans from the 90s for a few extra reslut points!

Grats Lamare.

Heaven's Peak, my CAW WIP
Test Subject
#34 Old 3rd Jul 2014 at 8:38 AM
Too bad But its okay, btw congratz Lamare
Inventor
#35 Old 3rd Jul 2014 at 9:29 AM
Aw man I really suck at this.

I would have loved to have "Heavily medicated" as a title, but congratz to Lamare though.

Quote:
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.

- poof gone -
Mad Poster
#36 Old 3rd Jul 2014 at 4:20 PM
Wait... was this the first "Official" TS4 Contest MTS has hosted? What a historic moment! Commemorative plaques should be issued! Poets should immortalize this moment in verse! Festive gatherings among Simmers should take place all around the world on the anniversary of this monumental occurrence! Huzzah!

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
just a girl
#37 Old 3rd Jul 2014 at 6:06 PM
Wow, I won! Thank you guys. And big thanks to the host, judges and all participants for this contest. I had some giggles.
Test Subject
#38 Old 9th Jul 2014 at 1:03 PM
I'd really like to be able to take screenshot of are face and it would get morphed into a sim...... I hope the add this into The Sims 5 (if they make one)
Test Subject
#39 Old 9th Jul 2014 at 8:51 PM
Congrats to the winner

---
I know I am to late, but I wanted to post my idea about Sims 4 Up and Away.

Is it a plane? Is it a bird? Is it a flying frog? No, it is a rocket! You heard right, a rocket. Now you can take a rocket to space. You can discover marsians or you can study black holes - but don't get to close, you will get sucked into a parallell universe with purple moons and with water thats red.

My photo

http://bildr.no/view/TlNtWXN1
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 10th Jul 2014 at 12:14 AM
Eh, my photoshop skills suck anyway.
It was a fun contest! Congratulations to everyone, because these posts really were hilarious.
Test Subject
#41 Old 16th Jul 2014 at 4:04 AM
Congrats to everyone. I was a bit late to add my entry, but some of yours made me a giggle...and I really needed that tonight LOL. :P
Test Subject
#42 Old 18th Jul 2014 at 3:36 AM
Heh, I'm a bit late too . Still I'll add to the discussion, a feature I'd really look forward to is townies making the first move, not just the sims you're controlling! They could ask for woohoo, going steady, marriage, and of course make the actual first move. *Sigh* I doubt this will happen though especially with how they've done Sims 4.
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 27th Jul 2014 at 4:42 AM
I'm late as well, but I agree with a lot of these. I just wanted to add an idea I had. When I saw the 70s, 80s, 90s Stuff one, I didn't realize at first that it was just 'stuff', since I was knew to all of this. So, I thought that it was like the expansions, and my sims would be able to live in a world that functioned like those time periods would. I still would love that. Sims Decades EP: play in your favorite time periods!
Locked thread
Page 2 of 2