Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Oct 2014 at 7:05 PM
Default Polygamy Mod
I downloaded Darkpool's Polygamy mod a while ago and now I can't get it to work. Does anyone know where I can find a working version of it?
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 25th Oct 2014 at 7:11 PM
Did you modify your resource.cfg or download his version and make a folder for the mod?
I have his polygamy/teen romance+pregnancy/simcest/etc. mod and it works like a charm for me.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Oct 2014 at 7:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by hoodnun
Did you modify your resource.cfg or download his version and make a folder for the mod?
I have his polygamy/teen romance+pregnancy/simcest/etc. mod and it works like a charm for me.

Yeah, it still doesn't work. What does your file look like?
Test Subject
#4 Old 25th Oct 2014 at 7:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LongspurKing
Yeah, it still doesn't work. What does your file look like?

My resource file? This should be it, I just opened it in notepad (not too smart with this stuff lol)
I got it from here
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 25th Oct 2014 at 8:08 PM
My resource file? This should be it, I just opened it in notepad (not too smart with this stuff lol)
I got it from here

Okay... I also have mods that made me add DirectoryFiles unpackedmodes autoupdated. Will that interfere?
Test Subject
#6 Old 25th Oct 2014 at 8:16 PM
Okay... I also have mods that made me add DirectoryFiles unpackedmodes autoupdated. Will that interfere?

I'm not one hundred percent sure since I've been avoiding using those mods since I downloaded that in case they do, but I have a feeling that they might. Sorry, I don't really know for sure.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 25th Oct 2014 at 8:29 PM
I'm not one hundred percent sure since I've been avoiding using those mods since I downloaded that in case they do, but I have a feeling that they might. Sorry, I don't really know for sure.

It's just that I want to use this with the Babies for Everyone mod. Also, do the mods have to be in the inteenmods folder?
Field Researcher
#8 Old 25th Oct 2014 at 9:56 PM
It's just that I want to use this with the Babies for Everyone mod. Also, do the mods have to be in the inteenmods folder?

They don't. The folder has to be empty.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 26th Oct 2014 at 12:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by indigoskycaller
They don't. The folder has to be empty.

Okay, but I have no idea why the mod isn't working for me then. I don't know what I'm doing wrong, here's my resource file.
Priority 500
PackedFile *.package
PackedFile *\*.package
PackedFile *\*\*.package
DirectoryFiles inteenmods autoupdate
DirectoryFiles unpackedmod autoupdate
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 26th Oct 2014 at 1:59 AM
Seriously, I don't know what's wrong with my Resource file.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 26th Oct 2014 at 2:49 PM
I downloaded Darkpool's Polygamy mod a while ago and now I can't get it to work. Does anyone know where I can find a working version of it?
Darkpool has an updated version on his website.
Stupid people are stupid
#13 Old 26th Oct 2014 at 2:49 PM
Seriously, I don't know what's wrong with my Resource file.

I strongly suggest you follow the advice given in your other thread about it.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 26th Oct 2014 at 2:52 PM

I have Babies for Everyone and the Darkpool mods in my base Mods folder. I always run into problems when I try to add more drill down levels in the config. file.
Locked thread