3 people viewing
Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#651 Old 19th Feb 2017 at 8:37 AM

I think they heard a pun.
Advertisement
Inventor
#652 Old 23rd Feb 2017 at 3:51 PM
When you are so bored that you reenact the image on the big poster on the wall in your jail cell.
Lab Assistant
#653 Old 1st Mar 2017 at 10:18 PM
I love the "it's raining!" face

Also a sim who cannot understand the concept of rejection, apparently
Theorist
#654 Old 2nd Mar 2017 at 11:22 PM
I can see his eye twitching. (:

When you forgive, you heal. When you let go, you grow.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#655 Old 3rd Mar 2017 at 8:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lilyeverlasting
Also a sim who cannot understand the concept of rejection, apparently

:lovestruc :lovestruc Poor sim!
Inventor
#656 Old 4th Mar 2017 at 12:15 PM
Fayport Uni gym
I agree, Oneida, that seems a bit of a predicament right there.

Inventor
#657 Old 4th Mar 2017 at 6:58 PM
Let's see what I got to put here...
Screenshots
Inventor
#658 Old 4th Mar 2017 at 9:51 PM
You seriously needed that hug, right Borislav?
Instructor
#659 Old 7th Mar 2017 at 6:29 PM

Kaylynn Langerak is a nervous about her new makeover. She wore her maid outfit for so long, she forgotten what real clothes felt like.

There's no drama, like Sims drama.

Currently Playing: Sims 2 again!

Lab Assistant
#660 Old 10th Mar 2017 at 3:59 AM
"Ohhhh ~honey~!

It's time for the HONEYMOON!"

"So this is how I die."
Mad Poster
#661 Old 12th Mar 2017 at 12:38 AM Last edited by RoxEllen1965 : 21st Oct 2018 at 8:02 AM. Reason: Attached the photos directly due to MYP issues
I went into one of my lots in Testing Town to check something. This house was occupied by my CAS versions of the Hula Zombies. As soon as I took the lot off pause, they started in on each other for some reason. I didn't catch exactly what happened, but Hula2 tried to interact with Hula1. Hula1 didn't want anything to do with her and got huffy about it.

Go away and stop bugging me!

Grrrr! She makes me so ANGRY!

You don't love me! I'm gonna cry!

Oh Watcher - what did I ever do to deserve this!?

Screenshots
Instructor
#662 Old 12th Mar 2017 at 10:44 PM
Looking jealous, Victor?
Inventor
#663 Old 23rd Mar 2017 at 5:11 AM
Pic 1: William's deep scowls are always so intimidating to gaze at.
Pic 2: Best bored expression ever.
Pic 3: Frank: "I'm gonna take you down!" William: "Bring it on. I'm not afraid."
Screenshots
Instructor
#664 Old 2nd Apr 2017 at 3:10 AM

Theorist
#665 Old 17th Apr 2017 at 12:06 AM

Mad Poster
#666 Old 4th May 2017 at 6:45 PM
Serious chess

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Lab Assistant
#667 Old 24th May 2017 at 2:38 AM
Marilou Lewis-Neal and Reid Ryan were hanging out at Reid's house at the weekend. He was talking about aeroplanes, and she made this face:

He then stopped talking about planes and made this face:

Gosh dang these kids are adorable.

Call me Hannah
Scholar
#668 Old 4th Jun 2017 at 6:53 PM
A grave? O no! a lantern, slaughter'd youth...

Lucy's reaction to an accidental murder (well, accidental in that the guy Hermia shot wasn't who she intended to!) is to swoon at the romance of the scene. Of course it's a terrible thing, but such a classic tragic ending...
Consort is disquieted at his the werewolf change of his grandson (one of the catalysts of the situation, and an unworthy survivor of it) away from the action. Hermia is stunned at what she did. Escalus's emotions do not need explanation.

The people in the street cry Romeo
Some Juliette, and some Paris; and all run,
With open outcry toward our monument.

Consort actually mourns Paris Prince. The lad had behaved obediently enough, discarding his lover for an enforced engagement; Juliette's death was not Paris' fault in Consort's opinion. Even Tybalt's feline namesake Prince of Cats joins caterwauling with Escalus Prince's choked sobs. Hermia? On the verge of a tantrum that nobody has paid any attention to how wronged she's been. That dumb Romeo even stole her thunder by finishing the job himself while everyone was kicking up a fuss about oh-so-wonderful Captain Prince.

All are punished.

Apparently only the dead are remembered or cared about. Well, aside for Julia the dog taking over Juliette's flower-strewn bed as her own upon getting big enough to get on it!
Mad Poster
#669 Old 11th Jun 2017 at 9:35 PM Last edited by RoxEllen1965 : 21st Oct 2018 at 8:06 AM. Reason: Attached the photos directly due to MYP issues
Morning at the Smith residence.

I think Johnny's father is getting a bit picky and judgmental.

"OMG Johnny! What are you wearing?! Everyone else got dressed for breakfast!"

"Hey, Dad! Whassup?"

"Honestly, Johnny! Where are your manners? Were you raised in a barn?"

Instructor
#670 Old 22nd Jun 2017 at 12:22 AM

That drink must be really freaking good.
Scholar
#671 Old 23rd Jun 2017 at 6:37 AM

Maura Simpson looks like she was expecting trouble as soon as she realized the fire was at a house inhabited by Capps.

Desdemona's thoughts: Oh no, now they'll see that Mom was trying to print fake money! Our reputation will be ruined for the price of a basket of groceries!

Desdemona probably has a somewhat more normal idea of reputation than most of the Capps do.

Case in point: Tybalt feeling that he was the offended one when spying came back to bite him. Kitchen piled with days' worth of trash? It's high-quality trash. Being confronted by an off-duty police officer while wanted for homicide? The guy's practically a peasant. Having been spying on the latter's daughter? Sure, admit it, and make suggestive remarks as to what he's seen said daughter doing. The Burbs are on the Monty side, they should know what kind of connections little Lucy has formed with that family.

Connections, yeah. This is the Tybalt who was willingly (although he was awestruck) seduced by Bella Goth while Mortimer's coffin still rested in the parlour. The Capps think they have high standards, and they do. They're just jutting out at an odd angle from the standard set of standards.
Mad Poster
#672 Old 30th Jun 2017 at 12:55 AM Last edited by grammapat : 16th Jul 2017 at 2:06 AM. Reason: PHOTOBUCKET
Loki's daughter has more than his face, she's a neat freak..
"Ewwww! Germs!"

===========
Yes, I know; the pic is gone. So is my photobucket account. I future I will be using ModYourPanties (what an odd name for a picture-sharing site!).

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Instructor
#673 Old 12th Jul 2017 at 3:48 AM
Aidan Patel is ready to grow up!

Okay, maybe not...
Scholar
#674 Old 16th Jul 2017 at 10:09 PM
Instructor
#675 Old 26th Jul 2017 at 7:22 AM
Sim ladies are getting really expressive in the megahood...

Page 27 of 38