Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Nov 2017 at 3:38 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Have MTS site links been changed? Missing download pages?
I'm having a lot of trouble finding some downloads that I've had before. One of them is the add-ons that Huge Lunatic did to the 'More Degrees' windows from Mansion and Garden Stuff. I've checked his member page, and the download isn't listed. I've searched the download section and looked at it page by page and it's not there.

I Googled it, and found a site called 'Package Database' which had a page for Huge Lunatic. I found the objects I was looked for, but when I followed the provided link it took me to a completely different MTS page. I clicked on other links and they all took me to pages that weren't the ones listed.

Have the links been changed? Have downloads been removed?

I've also come across situations where downloads were only listed on a creator's personal page but not in the general downloads (I mainly came across this with Michelle's downloads). Is this just a problem on my end or are other people experiencing it as well?
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 1st Nov 2017 at 4:24 AM
It's there http://modthesims.info/browse.php?f...wAll=1&u=368179 scroll to the bottom of the page.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#3 Old 1st Nov 2017 at 11:08 AM
Direct link:
http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=487262

If you don't have M&G stuff in your list of owned TS2 expansions, then if you view TS2 downloads here by default it shows compatibility view, which only displays stuff for your game configuration.

Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#4 Old 1st Nov 2017 at 11:22 AM
I posted that to show it was on HL's page. although somebody disagrees with me lol.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#5 Old 1st Nov 2017 at 11:42 AM
At this point some of the buttons mean nothing. We've had the disagree/funny troll with us so long, I almost don't pay attention any more. It is better on the sims 2 threads, but we are not immune. Just so you know, I'm going to hit every button on the bottom of my post to prove my point.

"Fear not little flock, for it hath pleased your Father to give you a kingdom". Luke 12:32 Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://archiveofourown.org/users/C...CoveredPortals/
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#6 Old 1st Nov 2017 at 11:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
I posted that to show it was on HL's page. although somebody disagrees with me lol.

This is what it looks like if you don't have M&G selected in your profile:

Probably the person who disagreed couldn't see it.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#7 Old 2nd Nov 2017 at 1:08 AM
I recently learned from NotDelphy that certain types of searches can reset your preferences according to your profile (and not tell you it did that).

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 4th Nov 2017 at 5:52 AM
Thank-you, that explains it. I do have everything installed but it's through Ultimate Collection, so I mustn't have updated my profile since the days when I had the individual games installed. I'll edit that in my profile and hopefully that'll mean I'll see all the downloads no matter what filters are on. Thanks everyone!