Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Nov 2017 at 1:02 AM
Default Cc doesn't show up in CAS
When I download, extract and move hair/clothes/etc into the mods folder it doesn't appear in the game. It's weird because when I download furniture and other build/buy mode stuff it works fine. What is going on?
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 6th Nov 2017 at 1:57 PM
Is your game up to date? When you're playing older game version, new cc might not be appearing in CAS.
Forum Resident
#3 Old 7th Nov 2017 at 3:58 PM
If you are downloading "older" content, some of it may not be categorized properly or well. For example, when you are creating a female sim, the first parameter that comes up is the "feminine category", or things generally associated with females. However, someone who created a dress two years ago would not have had that parameter to check off, so it may not show up. Also, sometimes people associate certain items of clothing with a certain age, even though it might be appropriate for another. (like the clothing not being associated with teens or elders, even though it would be great for them)

Have you tried "x-ing" the feminine and masculine tags in-game to see all the content that comes up?
Is it content that may show up in the wrong category, like a ball gown that comes up as swimwear? Or a dress that comes up as pants? Or even doing a search if you know the specific item.

Also, check your folder to see if you accidentally put a .rar or.7z folder of clothes in there instead of unzipping (I have done that as well) when I go on a spree, as I may miss one or two.