Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Oct 2017 at 12:10 AM Last edited by bloodstained_black_lace : 8th Oct 2017 at 5:11 AM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Flashing Red Neighborhood (FIXED)
So, I know this is a problem that usually means something with the graphics card, but my issue is a bit different. I installed T&A. In T&A, neighborhoods look just fine. When I try to go back to M&G only, my neighborhoods flash red. I'm not sure how I can fix it, so any advice would be great.

Update: I fixed it. I moved some files from the T&A res folder and put them into the sp9 res folder. It worked, and the neighborhoods don't flash red in M&G only anymore. I'm not really sure WHY it worked...I thought T&A copied those files from M&G to begin with...so they should have been same. Oh well, problem is solved. If anyone else has this issue, the specific folders I copied were the Config, Lighting and Lights folders.

They should use The Sims 2 in psychology....it could work wonders.