Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Nov 2017 at 3:13 PM
Default Using multiple accessories....
Hi !
If this is in the wrong category, I apologize, but I am new to this forum.

My question is, is there a way, with any "cheat" or anything, to be able to use multiple accessories (piercings to be more precise) ?

I have downloaded some CC (i'm pretty new to using CC), and I am trying to use a nose ring, earrings and Monroe piercing at the same time. The nose ring and Monroe piercing work fine together, but as soon as I try to put on a pair of normal earrings, the Monroe piercing disappears (and vise versa).

I tried googling it, and I can't find a solution anywhere. Thanks for any help in advance
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 5th Nov 2017 at 10:25 PM
I'm pretty sure you'll need to use S4S to edit these accessories on your own.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 5th Nov 2017 at 11:52 PM
I'm not sure I'm using the right terminology, but there are different "parts" that you can set a piece of CC to be. I know this because I found a tutorial showing how to make skin details into tattoos that you can use on aliens that I've been using, since aliens don't have access to skin details. Some of the parts include different piercings which aren't available in the base game, like a nose piercing. Probably whoever made your nose piercing set it correctly to a different part, but the Monroe piercing is set as a normal earring. You can't have two of the same types, so as long as they're different (nose/nose, Monroe/ear) that's fine, but if they're the same (Monroe/ear, earring/ear) only one can display and it'll be the one you most recently added. The above post is right. The easiest way to fix this is to go into Sims 4 Studio and make it a part that will 'play nice' with the others you want to use. There's lots of great help and tutorials at their site. Good luck.