Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Sep 2014 at 4:50 AM
Moving out a sims?
Is there a way to move out an individual sim? im fed up of her! lol
Advertisement
Stupid people are stupid
#2 Old 15th Sep 2014 at 7:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by stranger_j
Is there a way to move out an individual sim? im fed up of her! lol

Simplest way (I think) is with the manage household screen. Click on the family that sim is in. Then click on "Transfer sim". Then you can select a sim to transfer to another household or a new one.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 15th Sep 2014 at 10:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AngelFrouk
Then you can select a sim to transfer to another household or a new one.
That last part I haven't found yet. Do you know where it is/how to do it? I've been able to transfer Sims to already occupied houses or join them with other households, but how do you move them out on their own?

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Stupid people are stupid
#4 Old 15th Sep 2014 at 12:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by VerDeTerre
That last part I haven't found yet. Do you know where it is/how to do it? I've been able to transfer Sims to already occupied houses or join them with other households, but how do you move them out on their own?

If you click on "Tranfer sims between households" you'll get the "Household split and merge" screen. On the right side of that screen there's a button with a +. Click that and you'll have the option to create a new household.