Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#676 Old 23rd Mar 2016 at 12:02 AM
Advertisement
Theorist
#677 Old 28th Mar 2016 at 2:24 AM

Boris Granville-Carver
Fréa's twin brother (pic posted above)

Elana Laferrière
Link Ninja
#678 Old 30th Mar 2016 at 4:59 PM Last edited by Charmful : 12th Mar 2017 at 9:01 PM.
Default Gearing up for BotB
The Kashmire Regional Battle of The Bands is coming up soon and that means the teens of my hood are in full practice mode. Read story here

Orion Loche is the grandson of rock legend, Derrick Louis, and though his grandfather died before he was born - Orion didn't escape the musical influence of his family.He grew up in his grandfather's estate and learned every instrument he could. He often sat around and listened to his mother and father, plus other family members having jam sessions in a large room solely for musical practice. He formed a band with his childhood friends, Nicholas and Cypress, and hopes that his passion and talent for music will win his band the competition.

Illyana Sanchez has always liked music, more of the metal kind than the softer music. She had ample time to practice on her aunt's guitar growing up. She was told her father, who had passed when her mother was pregnant with her, was also a hard rocker in his day and takes inspiration from that fact. However, she only decided to form a band and enter the competition because her friend, Nicholas Hart, was heard bragging about how many girls are going to fall in love with him after his band wins the competition and she can't abide his cockiness. Her two best friends - Alarie Thackery and Leona Hillenburg - agree with her and want to put Nicholas in his place.

Evelyn Jane Orbinson is the Mayor's middle child and she has endured violin lessons for ages - and now she wants to put a use to it. It's not quite often (or ever) classical instruments have shown up at the Battle of the Bands but Evelyn Jane argues the violin is a vital part of music and can be just as 'rocking', as well as the other instruments in the band she created to break barriers, which includes her brother, Reggie and and his friend, Franz. Also, once she wins this battle she wants to be called 'Evie Jay', it just sounds cooler.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Scholar
#679 Old 3rd Apr 2016 at 3:51 PM

Bolton Bogweed. She's one of the heirs of a new Prettacy I've started, with the intention of creating breeding stock for another legacy that's about to become an Uglacy.

This is the other heir, her older brother Turnip. He's got high nice-points, but he's constantly angry, so you wouldn't know.

Bolton's fraternal twin, Toadstool. She's a spare, because she looks almost identical to her mother apart from the eyebrows.

Sprocket, also a spare.
Forum Resident
#680 Old 8th Apr 2016 at 5:42 PM
A long time ago, Tina Traveller had to choose between Buck Grunt and Isaiah Gavigan. She choose Isaiah and Buck ended up with Jill Smith. Years later, Galactica Newson must choose between their sons:
Immanuel Gavigan

or Bennett Grunt
Lab Assistant
#681 Old 8th Apr 2016 at 7:28 PM
Pascal's twin daughters, Stella and Star. I tweaked their noses a little because I hate the basically non-existent alien nose.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#682 Old 9th Apr 2016 at 1:18 AM Last edited by FairyLunar : 9th Apr 2016 at 1:19 AM. Reason: Had to add text
This is my sims daughter Nadia. ;D

Mira. :'D
Theorist
#683 Old 24th Apr 2016 at 12:19 AM
The twins (Kao and Kiko) from this family grew up...

...and both found love. Though, soon after this screenshot was taken, Kiko, got caught cheating (a group of teens were at another household for a party) with another playable sim that she was best friends with during childhood. Poor Martin (also a playable) was angry and heartbroken. I'll have to see if he wants to forgive her when his households rotation comes around again.

Meanwhile, Kao's new girlfriend (a terribly dressed townie) has moved in with his family and he couldn't be happier - though these two are not allowed to share a room. They will soon move out on their own (to a tiny apartment) as young adults attending college within the neighborhood.

“Seize the time... Live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again.” ― Jean-Luc Picard
Theorist
#684 Old 1st May 2016 at 10:17 PM

Elisabeth Sheperd
Mad Poster
#685 Old 16th May 2016 at 3:06 PM
Very angry Curious Subject became a teen (daughter of Pascal Curious and Nervous Subject)

Tristen Smith (Ophelia & Johnny's son) - He looks just like his Dad

Glabe Curious Jr. - Daughter of Lola Curious and John Mole (yes I was surprised by her genetics too)

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Scholar
#686 Old 23rd May 2016 at 3:51 AM
Gab Newson makes an impression in Thesis Subject.

She kinda likes him. She really, really kinda likes him. But he's not so sure about her.

My CC creations, updated April 21, 2015.

My Simblr
Test Subject
#687 Old 26th May 2016 at 9:50 AM
Nothing really, just my 2 favorite teens I've made in CAS

Theorist
#688 Old 28th May 2016 at 12:09 AM

Antonio Ferland

Nathaniel Sheperd
Field Researcher
#689 Old 2nd Jun 2016 at 5:15 PM

Teenager Olivia with her dad creeping in the picture.

Elonso and Noah (before Noah aged up.)

Science geek Cecilia.

And two random townies that I have affection for: Leanne and Quinn.
Instructor
#690 Old 5th Jun 2016 at 11:50 PM
Default Adam
Instructor
#691 Old 6th Jun 2016 at 12:09 AM
Default Chandar Whitefeather
Forum Resident
#692 Old 8th Jun 2016 at 3:42 PM
Shinezee Singles

Theorist
#693 Old 9th Jul 2016 at 1:15 AM
Davina Lebel

Laetitia Morneau-Diop
Theorist
#694 Old 11th Jul 2016 at 12:00 AM

Cassius Granville-Carver
Scholar
#695 Old 22nd Jul 2016 at 5:00 AM

All Tessa wants to to is put her homework away and play with Betty the parrot. She didn't even invite this tourist girl, and doesn't like others in her room without permission.

Of course, dear Jill always has that permission!
Field Researcher
#696 Old 22nd Jul 2016 at 2:36 PM Last edited by eduseo : 22nd Jan 2017 at 3:14 AM.

Sheilia, who's as friendly as she looks. :')

Talithia the mean witch (who has probably taken all the cookies in the dark side.)

Keith who is really awkward a lot and kind of has no idea what he's doing. XD

And lastly Marisa, who's turned from the nosiest child of the 'hood to the quietest teen.

Cove Family (ts4 family tree)
Scholar
#697 Old 24th Jul 2016 at 2:37 AM

Raelynn Carmichael. I don't have the proper CC to make her the eye-searing vision she is in my TS3 game, but her hair is trying.

Toni Carmichael, middle sister to Raelynn and Jolene. Her style um... differs from those two.
Instructor
#698 Old 26th Jul 2016 at 11:06 PM
Default Adam Roomies
Lab Assistant
#699 Old 27th Jul 2016 at 1:07 AM
Someone tell Roy Halliday how to work this thing

Scholar
#700 Old 4th Aug 2016 at 3:12 PM
This is Marietta Sable. She's recognized as Marietta . in game because I forgot to change her and her mother's last name when I clicked check in CAS. She lived in an apartment with her mother and adopted father, but now she's moved on to college with a LOT of scholarships.
Screenshots
Page 28 of 36