Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

IKEA *Extras* - Updated for NEW CEP - 01 June 2009

by HugeLunatic Posted 6th Apr 2009 at 5:00 PM - Updated 25th Jun 2022 at 1:21 PM by HugeLunatic

99 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 85 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 4 of 4
Lab Assistant
#76 Old 14th Dec 2010 at 3:02 AM Last edited by Camping Stove : 14th Dec 2010 at 8:26 PM. Reason: forgot
Love Ikea, love this - thank you so much.
One small problem I have run into...the book case isn't showing up anywhere. Is it hidden in some weird spot? I've been searching for it, as I covet more slots...but no luck.
Everything else seems to be fine.
Thanks for any help!!
- oh, and I recently downloaded the newest version of CEP
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#77 Old 25th Dec 2010 at 12:35 AM
I Looooooove your work. Thanks a million for sharing!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#78 Old 10th Jan 2011 at 11:25 AM
Thank you SO much! You're amazing! It constantly bugged me that people paid money (...cough) for a stuff pack that EA never even bothered to complete!
Test Subject
#79 Old 11th Jan 2011 at 6:44 PM
Hmm, just thought I'd let you know that the bins in the Expedit bookcase are showing up as bright blue squares :L
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
Original Poster
#80 Old 11th Jan 2011 at 7:02 PM
Lab Assistant
#81 Old 11th Jan 2011 at 9:22 PM
I can't find the book case in my game, but everything else is working great.
Any idea what might be going on?
Thanks for the great download!
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
Original Poster
#82 Old 12th Jan 2011 at 1:31 AM
Test Subject
#83 Old 13th Jan 2011 at 3:44 PM
Oh, okay! Thanks
Lab Assistant
#84 Old 14th Jan 2011 at 8:44 PM
Thanks HL!
Unfortunately the new Expedit book case did not show up, either. I even tried a new AnyGameStarter with just Ikea and Seasons...still didn't show up.
I don't have FT, and I wonder if that might be the problem - has anyone had success with the pre-FT file?
Oh well, I will eventually get FT, so I can use it then! Thanks again.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#85 Old 26th Jan 2011 at 2:50 AM
this is BRILLIANT work! i mean really...these are essential downloads! EA should have none this themselves! tisk tisk!! thanks so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#86 Old 27th Apr 2011 at 12:00 PM
Oh how I love those extras!! Very much needed!
Thank you HL
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#87 Old 2nd Jun 2011 at 3:52 PM
Thank you this is great! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#88 Old 17th Aug 2011 at 11:57 PM
I have OFB, UNI and FT. Which expedit bookcase should i use?
Instructor
THANKS POST
#90 Old 20th Aug 2011 at 10:22 AM
I like Ikea and this set is great!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#91 Old 22nd Sep 2011 at 11:36 PM
These'll be awsome especially with my recolourors from PiggiSims!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#92 Old 16th Jan 2012 at 6:56 AM
These sets are so awesome. I love all your repository stuff.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#93 Old 6th Jun 2012 at 9:11 AM
Thank you SO much for making the Ikea items more use-worthy!
Scholar
#94 Old 9th Jun 2014 at 8:20 PM Last edited by Apsalar : 12th Jun 2014 at 2:19 AM.
I have an issue with the ektorp loveseat - it's completely invisible with the sofarepository fix. I have the latest CEP. When I load the game without it, they show up as they should. I'll try to load it again, maybe it works now, but any idea why it happens? I've tried both the version that goes in program files and this one.

Edit: Nvm! I managed to get it working by moving the file to the zCEP-Extra folder.

So be it. Move. ~Jason Bourne
Simblr
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#95 Old 16th Dec 2014 at 2:56 PM
I love IKEA for Sims2. Thank you and regards from Bremen, Germany
Scholar
THANKS POST
#96 Old 8th May 2015 at 7:28 PM
The IKEA sp is my favorite one too!
I love the furniture so much - a real huge thank you! :D
Test Subject
#97 Old 30th Jun 2016 at 10:12 AM
I'm having an issue with the EXPEDIT bookshelf. I have Free Time and I'm using the FT .package file in my Downloads folder, but I can't get it to appear in-game -- not under Bookshelves, or anything else. The desk (two-tile) shows up like a charm, though.

Should I try the UNI + OFB file instead?
Instructor
#98 Old 23rd Sep 2021 at 1:05 PM
where do i install those files? in CEP extra documents or programs files ?, thnaks
Instructor
#99 Old 3rd Feb 2022 at 2:54 PM
I had the same problem as a few people before me, the Expedit Bookcase wouldn't show up in my game. Then I tried the file uploaded here: https://sims2artists.com/index.php?topic=861.0 and that one showed up in my game. I thought I would post this here in case it helps anybody else.
that chaos-loving Yosh'
staff: trainee moderator
#100 Old 20th Nov 2023 at 12:26 AM
I can confirm that the version of the EXPEDIT bookcase that @Corax posted here works perfectly fine. I compared it with the other, broken file on MTS, and realised why this happened.

One of the things you can set in the Object Data resource is the EP Flags 1 and 2. If you have the showCatalogEPFlags cheat on, this shows you what EP or SP this object came with in the catalogue. The bookcase over at Sims2Artists has EP Flags 2 set to 1, which makes it appear as "Apartment Life", but the bookcase here at MTS has neither EP Flags 1 nor EP Flags 2 set, which makes it... not appear at all. Base game would be EP Flags 1 set to 1, for the curious.

So if you don't want to re-download from the other website, you can also open SimPE, navigate to the OBJD file and change EP Flags 2 to 1 to make the bookcase work...
Page 4 of 4