Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Feb 2018 at 6:10 PM
Default The Sims 4 - Big Belly after pregnacy scan (before the right time for it)
Well, I have all Ep's Sp's and dlc's, and I also have a problem. I have a pregnant female sim, I've told her to do pregnacy scan just after trying for a baby, and she has gotten big belly just after possitive pregnacy scan... how to fix it? No mods, no CC, no cracks...

Is there any alternative way to find out if sim is pregnant, to avoid in game pregnacy scan, but knowing immidiatelly after trying for a baby?
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 18th Feb 2018 at 7:27 PM
MCCC can show you if your sim is pregnant and what is carrying in belly.
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Feb 2018 at 8:00 PM
Hmmm... I must read about mods and cc for TS4, cause I'm new and fresh in this game. I don't know anything about putting mods in it I've tried one mod that should tell pregnacy info's and even change gender and number of kids, but it doesn't work, due to outdating. Pitty. This MCCC you've mentioned, is is some kind of the NRaas Master Controller for TS3? I still like TS3 better! :D
Inventor
#4 Old 18th Feb 2018 at 10:19 PM
Yes, MCCC is similiar in its purpose to NRaas Master Controller. It has different modules, so you can pick and choose what you want to alter in your game.
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 18th Feb 2018 at 10:55 PM
I have it in my game, this MCCC, it's a cool mod btw. I've reseted her pregnacy, but after few sim hours her belly returned to it's maximum (before 2 trimestr). So I gues my game has serious bug in this matter. Maybe it will not happen again, with next pregnacy, but I doupt it... Than's for the mod It's helpful
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 28th Feb 2018 at 9:56 PM
Did this happen before the latest update? It's very possibly a bug with that.

You can wait after trying for a baby and if pregnant the mother will pop after 2 sim days or so.

Farley Farm - After running away in highschool with her boyfriend Hank, Odelia goes back to her childhood home after her father’s death. How will Meredith cope living with her grandmother? How will Rosena cope with her daughter’s return?