Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#326 Old 21st Apr 2015 at 9:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SimMeSelf2
how do you get your teen to be able to live alone? dont they just always go to their active house?

Start by rereading the original post. You need to download the correct mods (in this case, mover). Then you can simply make a new family with just a single teen and go from there.

Recommend you spend your starting money on like a painting or something worth that amount and just toss it in family inventory until he/she is adult (inheritance lets say)
Advertisement
Test Subject
#327 Old 24th Apr 2015 at 3:28 AM
How do I get my teen to have a baby?
Test Subject
#328 Old 24th Apr 2015 at 7:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cutepinko
I don't have generations, so I don't have the sleeping bag, help!

Just get the cheapest bed or the tent if you have WA
Test Subject
#329 Old 25th Apr 2015 at 9:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Cbartow1
How do I get my teen to have a baby?

You need a mod. NRaas's Woohooer works well.
Test Subject
#330 Old 3rd May 2015 at 7:43 PM
I found this mod that makes me pay for taxis! now I don't need a billion flamingos
Test Subject
#331 Old 12th May 2015 at 1:00 AM
I Was Just Wondering,Are/Can You Buy Stuff? Ex (Seeds,Groceries,etc?
Test Subject
#332 Old 15th May 2015 at 10:07 PM
can i see wildflowers as they are 15 to 600 simolions
Test Subject
#333 Old 19th May 2015 at 9:53 AM
I started this challenge ages ago but i gave up and my second attempt my sim caught on fire ouch…..
I started with my sim Annabelle Grover (I didn't realise i made a reference to Percy Jackson) NOTE: i don't have a backstory for her sorry
First i had to kill an elder to make her live alone (my computer doesn't accept mods V.V) then i made her go out to find a lot where she can harvest things and i found this cool camping ground ( Sims relatiory (did not spell that right) made the world : Anne Arbor)
Not sure if I'm allowed to use it but oh well ( it has a bed,kitchen,bathroom and a lake even though i did not use all the facilities only the bed at night)I went from park to park to find things and while heading somewhere i spotted something in the corner of my eye and made her pick it up ,Sweet William 200Simoleons, I made Annabelle run to a nearby lake where there were plants that she could harvest Bellpepper and Grapes

I sold all of the bell pepper because i can not plant them (Low Skill) and i got enough money to make a small house with her sleeping bag placed

Questions
1. Can i use that camping ground i found?
2.Can you sell the into the future portal
Lab Assistant
#334 Old 19th May 2015 at 4:10 PM
@Queen Of Gameing
You can buy things, I suppose, as long as you have the money to do so.

@num1piglover
Going by an old response by the author to a similar question, you can since it is something that grows.

@PugsNotDrugs
Answers:
1. You should probably limit the times you visit the camp ground.
2. Either place it in the family inventory, or sell it and use cheats to reduce your funds.
Test Subject
#335 Old 8th Jun 2015 at 3:11 AM
Okay, I have been playing for a little while now. When I created my girl I did not give her ripped clothes but something comfortable. Even though she is a runaway I don't know how she would rip her clothes so easily... If I was a runaway I would wear something warm and not ripped. The first bit of this story is what I did but then I just got carried away in my imagination and yeah...

So I started my world in Bridgeport cause my friend begged me to, and I am I love with it. My backstory for my sim is that her family is rich and they wanted her to be a model and her mum was forcing her into beauty pageants even though she hated them. She felt sad and tried to kill herself by an overdose but got sent to hospital straight way. Her boyfriend then died by a robber and she wanted to get away. So she ran away with a suitcase bringing all her outfits and some food. She ran from Riverview to Bridgeport within a week eating all her food and spending all her money. She finally got to Bridgeport and found somewhere to stay, she put her tent out and slept for the night. The next morning she went to the grocery store and dumpster dived and decided to go to the gym to shower. When she was at the gym she met a teenager and really liked him. They started dating and she also started making money and built a house. She had enough money so she flirted with bouncers and got into bars and got drunk every second day. She did this cause it relieved her pain. She then got a part time job to pay the bills and finally became a young adult. After she became a young adult she met Mathew hamming and she be-friended him and he flirted with her. She then broke up with her boyfriend and thought, if I date Mathew hammings I can be rich. She then started dating him and proposed cause he wouldn't. They got married and then she divorced him having all the money and the house to herself. She is now a diva and doesn't care about her reputation or her child. Yes she became pregnant and had Mathews baby. The baby was a girl and got commitment issues and was a diva considering her mum is a 5 star celebrity. The mum grew into a adult and the child is a teen, the child got pregnant with a boy i created named James. The teenager the had the child and became s young adult. Her child became a teen then her mother died. Her teen morphed into a need with depression from all the paparazzi and ran away. The teen ran to the fire department and his in there until she became a young adult then she became a fire-girl. She saved people's life and because she was smart she got a scholarship to university. She went to uni, graduated in the science area and went home. A paparazzi see her when she got back and her mum found her. Her mum lectured her np and she got realy sad. One night her child murdered her in her sleep. The child then took all the inheritance and fled off to twinbrook. In twinbrook she found the love of her life and they got married and then had a child. The child was a very nice boy and quite a cutie. He was the popular jock in school and dated head cheerleader. One day he was at a alley and someone turned him into a vampire and he was quite confused. He went and found somebody to drink the blood. Although he loved the blood he did not kill the girl because he was nice. He then ran away to wash himself up still being confused. But little did he know that girl went to his school. The next day he went to school the girl was scared of him. Since she was hard to get he developed a crush on her. He couldn't remember that night and she was scared of him. Finally he went to her and asked why she was scared and she told him. He was so worried that she would tell people and he would be killed but she kept it to herself. He told her what happens and she was fine with it for some reason ( she thought he was hot.) they kissed and started dating. The end.

By the way only up to the part where my second girl and a child is real. I have a big imagination! I hope you liked my story though.
Test Subject
#336 Old 14th Jun 2015 at 9:20 AM
i love this challenge! this is my sim Amy, she is living on her own about 5 days.. she is good at fishing and gardening
Test Subject
#337 Old 17th Jun 2015 at 1:05 AM
Can you post links for all mods you recommend including woohooing for money, teen pregnancy and teen master. Cuz I'd wanna create a teen only house of i try this. And what about pets? Can they have a pet?
Test Subject
#338 Old 20th Jun 2015 at 3:57 AM
so happy on barely started and i got $552 from selling a rare rock or gem.
Test Subject
#339 Old 20th Jun 2015 at 6:51 AM Last edited by Starfish_Niccles : 23rd Jun 2015 at 7:38 AM.
Presenting...
Bonnie Doe!
http://i.imgur.com/nNmtqUu.jpg?1
http://i.imgur.com/6hf8rvL.jpg?1

Hair Colour: Strawberry Blonde
Eye Colour: Dark Brown
Traits: Shy, Loves The Heat, Nurturing, Good Sense Of Humour
Dislikes: Crowds, Riverview, Her Foster Parents

Bonnie was fostered by a lovely elderly couple until she was six years old. Her foster father had cancer and she had to be sent into the care system. At Riverview Carehome Bonnie would spend a lot of time helping nurse the babies who were being prepared for adoption. On her eleventh birthday news came that a young writer and his fiancee were looking to foster a child. They chose Bon-Bon after a few meetings.

Soon she was adapting to her new life, getting to know Erica and Andrew and finally attending school. Paradise yet again did not last though. One night as Bonnie lay in bed she heard a heated row from the bathroom across the hall; her name was mentioned several times. Hovering by her bedroom door Bonnie's heart sank; they were sending her back. Erica was shouting that when the new baby's adoption papers came through Bonnie would simply have to go. Andrew in the end just sighed ending the fight.

After a couple of days planning Bonnie finally knew what would have to happen. Packed was a toothbrush, sleeping bag, blue robe and warm ugg boots, an old pair of Andrew's antique grey jeans, Erica's vintage blue turtleneck, grey wool tights, her lilac swimsuit from childhood and her favourite dusty beige dress for special occasions. With just enough money Bonnie set her heart on Bridgeport and spent that last bit of cash on a one-way ticket.
Test Subject
#340 Old 21st Jun 2015 at 4:42 PM
Week 1
Week 1 Bonnie has spent mostly fishing and running from place to place.
Every now and again she had to take the subway so she was charged 5 dollars each time like using a taxi.
Her two friends are the kids who deliver the paper and she finally has her own shack!
She has a bedroom, bathroom and lounge not that there is much furniture.
Bonnie has mostly lived off of tomatoes and lettuces but has a snack from the firehouse sometimes.

http://i.imgur.com/RcHxojg.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/EmMBvKH.jpg
Test Subject
#341 Old 23rd Jun 2015 at 7:48 AM
Week 3
Bonnie had a baby! His name his Mars and his daddy is Jupiter Belle.
http://imgur.com/FqhC4YN

Also a new level has been added to the 'house'. Still no windows.
Hopefully now Bonnie has a part-time receptionist job at the spa they will have a few more pennies to play with!
http://imgur.com/lLOQssQ
http://imgur.com/lItIoTc
http://imgur.com/dkyNInC
Test Subject
#342 Old 24th Jun 2015 at 2:32 AM
Week 4/5
Guess who's a big brother? Mars :D
His little sister Emma stopped her mama going to daddy's prom by being born just as the limo turned up!
Toddler Mars Album
Going to prom!

Emma-Gretchen Doe was named by a friend of mine ^_^
Test Subject
#343 Old 25th Jun 2015 at 8:44 AM
Week 5/6
A lot has happened in the Doe house this week so here are some picture albums! :D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, EMMA!
Family Life!
Home Improvements!

Mars pictures to come as he just had his special birthday and claimed himself the clumsy trait! O:

Test Subject
#344 Old 2nd Jul 2015 at 11:46 PM
[IMG][/IMG]

This is Antoinette. Shes been a runaway for about 5 days now!
Test Subject
#345 Old 7th Jul 2015 at 2:44 AM Last edited by rethisonight : 7th Jul 2015 at 2:45 AM. Reason: mispelled word in title
Working on Challenge
I have recently begun this challenge, and now my sim is a young adult. She came a long way, might I add. So far my challenge is going really well. My sim almost has a full house to complete. At least now she can interact with others, because I really hated that part. But now she is fishing better, she didn't fish that often when she was a teenager.

I just wanted to add, I think once the Sim has started making a promising house, she could change from her old raggy looks into a better looking sim. After all, she came all is way. I think now, I am going to get a part-time job for her soon and have her start meeting men.
Test Subject
#346 Old 7th Jul 2015 at 4:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tarmie72
I don't understand how to install Twallan's mods. I download and put them in my Sims 3 downloads folder (is that even the right place?) but it doesn't work. Can someone please help this clueless bunyip out with a step-by-step "how-to" for Twallan's mods? I'm assuming the MasterController mod is important to all this, but I don't know what to do with it/how to make it work in my game.

I really want to try out this challenge, though, so if someone can help, that'd be awesome~!

You need to download a mods folder from MTS because it comes with a file that you need to make mods and .package file cc to work ? I'm sorry,I'm not that good at explaining things
Test Subject
#347 Old 8th Jul 2015 at 9:48 AM
Been playing this challenge quite a bit, really enjoying it!!
Does anyone know if you're aloud to buy a house once you have enough money & atleast YA? Or do we have to build everything on our own lot?
If anyone could answer, I'd really appreciate it :D
Test Subject
#348 Old 9th Jul 2015 at 2:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Paulajade
Can you post links for all mods you recommend including woohooing for money, teen pregnancy and teen master. Cuz I'd wanna create a teen only house of i try this. And what about pets? Can they have a pet?

The mods are for Whohooer is listed on the first page with the rules. You are also allowed to have a pet with you on the challenge
Lab Assistant
#349 Old 13th Jul 2015 at 11:35 PM
Yeahhhh my old save of this got corrupted somehow. I am going to restart this again. And then when I finish this, I will be going to continue with that sim to do The Stepford Wife Challenge. As to me, that seems to have a nice continuity to it.
Test Subject
#350 Old 15th Jul 2015 at 11:00 AM
I haven't got any expansion pack! But luckily i have quite a bit of cc!
Page 14 of 17