Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
#426 Old 9th Sep 2020 at 4:24 AM
Yay, she's so cute and already the mother wants another baby; their daughter is almost a month old now. Not sure how the father feels about that though. Can't wait until she ages up into a toddler.

Previous Game: Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY Edition (100% riddles completed; now I know why I've always been fascinated with The Riddler, lol.)

Next Game: Batman Arkham City GOTY Edition
Advertisement
Scholar
#427 Old 16th Oct 2021 at 12:39 PM
Claudia had little snowy trip around the neighbourhood today. It's hers first winter. Despite it was quite chilly outside, she seem really enjoyed a stroll through the city.

Forum Resident
#428 Old 25th Oct 2021 at 6:33 PM
Dimitri Rumbaa - 3rd Gen

Previous Game: Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY Edition (100% riddles completed; now I know why I've always been fascinated with The Riddler, lol.)

Forum Resident
#429 Old 28th Nov 2021 at 3:27 PM Last edited by Deshong : 30th Dec 2021 at 10:00 PM.
Dimitri and his younger sister, Daria.

Up until this point, I haven't really used much of the photography skill as much, and I cannot believe how much I've been missing out on decorating my Sims homes with photos of family, friends, etc. The only thing I can think of that is missing from the photography skill is the ability to change the height of the camera. It is annoying that I cannot do that and wish it were like having the complete freedom in TAB mode. The only way that I may take photos of a shorter height is either using a teen or a child photographer, which I do not have either at the moment, lol. Many photographers go the extra mile to get the shot they want and I am a bit disappointed how the photography skill is a bit limited. Even more so with the memorize scene to paint for later and the still life options. I cannot understand why they chose to program theses features to work like that.

Edit: Took this awhile ago after changing Dimitri's outfit. I do have another outfit I created for Daria but I just really like how I recolored and put together that look that it's become one of my favorites.

Forum Resident
#430 Old 20th Jan 2022 at 3:43 AM
I had my Sims celebrate Iona's birthday, though it was slightly pass the round, but I just couldn't resist. Besides the new descendants, a lot has happened during this Sim version of 2 years. Next time I come back to this round, I'll give her room a makeover.

I also gave Aron glasses.

Scholar
#431 Old 21st Feb 2022 at 7:20 PM
Unamed toddler eating unamed doll man head

Bonus. Testing SweetSimmer's Toddler can sit on couches & lounges mod. This is so fabulous :lovestruc

Scholar
#432 Old 15th Jul 2022 at 4:50 PM
Max Holloway

with momma

Page 18 of 18