Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Aug 2018 at 7:57 PM
Default Problems with textures
Ok, its the first time ever I'm trying to do a hair.
I did a franken-hair with some EA hairs, following a tutorial. But I have NO idea on what to do in blender in order to make the texture appears ok. I tried making it in a moreless way on photoshop, but fail.
In the blender, I couldn't put the vertices on the right places of the textures. The hair looks great and amazing there, but when I put it on Studio it looks lame.
Some screenshots:

On blender:

On Studio:

Someone help me please lol
(yea its deidara's hair from naruto lol)
Advertisement
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#2 Old 26th Aug 2018 at 9:48 PM
First, I suggest you look at it in the game to be sure there's a problem outside Studio.

This is an alpha/transparency hair, isn't it? It looks like a layering problem. To fix it you need to separate the layers and rearrange them from top to bottom and front to back.

http://sims4studio.com/thread/3857/...ues-alpha-glass

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Aug 2018 at 10:57 PM
Uh, It was supposed to be an Maxis Match hair, not alpha HAHAH
in game looks a bit better, but i was wanting looking the way it looked in blender
I think I couldn't put the texture in right way, but i have no idea
I will try this tutorial :D
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#4 Old 27th Aug 2018 at 2:32 AM
If it's not an alpha hair the tutorial won't help.

After a closer look, I think I see a peice of hair mesh in Studio that's not visible in Blender. If you'd upload the package I could see it better.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 27th Aug 2018 at 7:17 PM
Oh, sure.
The package is here:
http://upload.modthesims.info/getfile.php?file=1793464
thanks in advance for helping me haha
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#6 Old 28th Aug 2018 at 3:57 PM
I can't download from that link.

Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 28th Aug 2018 at 5:04 PM
I'm really apologize. I'm still having troubles with uploading system.
Here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/rs9u8...20hair_BETA.rar
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#8 Old 28th Aug 2018 at 7:38 PM
The extra piece of hair in S4S is the hat cuts from the hair you cloned which you haven't replaced. They don't show in the game with no hat.

Other than that, I don't see that the hair looks different in-game from how it looks in Blender, but it's hard to tell from that one Blender pic. If you could post more pics from Blender and point out the problems you're seeing maybe I can be of more help.