Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#901 Old 24th Oct 2017 at 9:08 PM
My sim had just moved into his apartment and had to work early. However someone was making a lot of noises next door so I he couldn't sleep, and I noticed there were a lot of heart symbols on the door... So I am guessing he was having some fun with someone, and when he walked up to bang on the door I was not expecting to see the neighbour dressed in that outfit. Lmao I don't want to know what he was doing. (nothing against people into that thing XD)
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#902 Old 24th Oct 2017 at 9:13 PM
Can't remember if I've posted this before, but my sims nearly always show up butt naked when coming home from a space trip, and then continue wandering around naked until something prompts a clothing change. Either that, or they show up completely invisible.

Scholar
#903 Old 25th Oct 2017 at 9:15 AM
Childish sims always pick the worst places to play.

Could also be that insane trait...
Forum Resident
#904 Old 11th Nov 2017 at 9:30 PM

I think my dog just ate my cat
Scholar
#905 Old 11th Nov 2017 at 9:44 PM
Looks like you got a push-me-pull-you there, Mondenkind

Dont mind us while we defile the sauna in full view of everyone...

Puppet shows are actually most entertaining when a child is actually performing one...

Forum Resident
#906 Old 25th Nov 2017 at 9:56 PM
My dog litterally doesn't give a shit...

Scholar
#907 Old 25th Nov 2017 at 11:09 PM
Oh but you see, that's the problem. He literally DID give a shit! XD

Today Timmy comes home from school only to find out Lassie went to heaven:

#908 Old 12th Dec 2017 at 12:07 AM
When you order a pizza and the person who delivers it to you goes inside your house to take a piss

She didn't even flush or wash her hands and then she goes and takes a piece of my pizza smh
Scholar
#909 Old 12th Dec 2017 at 1:00 AM
The last patch was supposed to fix Pizza delivery sims from overstaying their welcome. (In other words LEAVE). My pizza delivery sims would always come right in and take a slice and hang out too. :/

Cat is levitating above the bed, Gavin's not having any of that.
#910 Old 12th Dec 2017 at 5:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by spidergirl79
The last patch was supposed to fix Pizza delivery sims from overstaying their welcome. (In other words LEAVE). My pizza delivery sims would always come right in and take a slice and hang out too. :/

Ok that makes sense, I haven't updated my game in awhile
Test Subject
#911 Old 14th Dec 2017 at 9:15 AM
When the sims hug backwards and the arms bug out... will add a picture when it happens again.
Test Subject
#912 Old 24th Dec 2017 at 4:05 PM
If you ever wondered what the inside of a sim head looked like... Now you know... And let me tell you, that was disturbing to watch move around in-game.

Scholar
#913 Old 9th Jan 2018 at 4:02 AM
Jade McCormack (nee Rosa) eats pussy cat

Here is a video of the glitch. If you could hear me (which you cant) you'd hear me laughing my head off. THis is what happens with Sims "hold cat" while eating...

https://youtu.be/XFXh5W7lffM
Lab Assistant
#914 Old 9th Jan 2018 at 6:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by spidergirl79
Jade McCormack (nee Rosa) eats pussy cat

Oh my God! That is . . . something. I like the close-ups of the cat. S/he is totally "Why is my life?" right there.
Space Pony
#915 Old 12th Jan 2018 at 12:57 PM
Land fishing
A brand new hobby:
Screenshots
Scholar
#916 Old 17th Jan 2018 at 12:54 AM

Curiosity killed the cat...satisfaction brought him back...

Dad sat down on toddlers bed and grabbed a serving through the wall
Forum Resident
#917 Old 19th Jan 2018 at 10:25 PM
That the male Nanny gets very flirty every time he hugs the male child he's babysitting. WTF!!
Test Subject
#918 Old 4th Mar 2018 at 11:39 AM
Set as head cheat is one of the best method for beginners to mess around with the gameplay. I had some interesting stories with it.
One I certainly remember was when I had a pretty hot girl (self-made) visiting my sim house, I set his head as a toilet. Surprisingly, when I opened the door and greet her after, a pee command was available. Just in front of her, my sim took a piss, I just couldn't help myself that time and took several minutes to took some breath after a big laughter. Just several hours later, I went outside with my sim's head still a toilet. This time, I took a pee command and he won't do that, as the game normally won't allow that. But 5 seconds later, immediately, he peed, outside, in front of many sims. I should've record that moment.
Field Researcher
#919 Old 7th Mar 2018 at 10:46 PM
My sim attempted to put a toddler to bed after taking him out of the high chair, and the toddler jumped into his torso. I let him walk around that way for a while, then wondered what would happen if he woohoo'd with his wife. Well, not only did the parasitic toddler get a red plumbob during the experience, but the husband was embarrassed for hours because the woohoo wasn't so good.
Lab Assistant
#920 Old 23rd Jun 2018 at 4:49 PM
Apparently this is the new "Serious Musician" outfit in Seasons.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#921 Old 23rd Jun 2018 at 6:44 PM
And this is the "Professional Pianist" outfit.
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#922 Old 23rd Jun 2018 at 8:04 PM
I had a glitch with a baby growing up to toddler. For some reason the game thought it was some momentous that it kept reminding me.... every other days.
Lab Assistant
#923 Old 7th Aug 2018 at 12:02 AM
Maybe I should change Dina Caliente's name to Dina Enfuego.
Screenshots
Scholar
#924 Old 10th Aug 2018 at 11:37 PM
My sim skinny dipped in the indoor pool and then when he was done, he didn't change into his clothing. He walked around naked in front of his family (including children which you're not supposed to be able to skinny dip in front of) and even family guests who came over to visit. There wasn't a single reaction from ANYONE, I can't imagine why. He does have the shameless reward trait.
Scholar
#925 Old 11th Aug 2018 at 10:04 AM
My couple sim were eating, chatting... got up from their chairs, took their food, made it disappear, then walked towards each other for a kiss, kissed, sat back down on the opposite sides they were before, returned their food, and went back to eating. I'm not sure if that was just weird or some planned routine they've been practicing...
Page 37 of 38