Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#101 Old 19th Sep 2012 at 10:45 PM
Finally got around to updating. X-x

Chaptaaaa 2

Chaptaaaa 3

Chaptaaaaa 4
Advertisement
Scholar
#102 Old 23rd Sep 2012 at 5:22 PM
can i get child support or not
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#103 Old 23rd Sep 2012 at 11:20 PM
Nick - You can write names down, or look at the family tree. I named my kids in backwards alphabetical order per gender, so it's easy to keep track!

http://amiisims.tumblr.com/ - Visit my Simblr!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#104 Old 23rd Sep 2012 at 11:21 PM
Sky - Child support?

Scholar
#105 Old 24th Sep 2012 at 12:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Amiisay
Sky - Child support?

I have story progression installled and it has the option for child support to be paid every day. You can change base amount and how much to multiplfy if the father is rich. Also thier's a option for tax and whether teens and adopted children should be included
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#106 Old 1st Oct 2012 at 7:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Skyegal19
I have story progression installled and it has the option for child support to be paid every day. You can change base amount and how much to multiplfy if the father is rich. Also thier's a option for tax and whether teens and adopted children should be included

No, I would say that doesn't go along with the rules since it's supposed to be hard to get income.

Scholar
#107 Old 1st Oct 2012 at 8:30 AM Last edited by Skyegal19 : 3rd Oct 2012 at 9:55 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Amiisay
No, I would say that doesn't go along with the rules since it's supposed to be hard to get income.

Ok thanksHere
Also I have started this challenge.
My Founder sim is Amaryliss Monroe. She is a Artistic, Flirty computer whiz who is a born sales woman and family oriented.She has had her frist child. check it out
http://100babychallengesims3generat...chapter-11.html
Lab Assistant
#108 Old 5th Oct 2012 at 12:22 AM
Heyy! I just finished this challenge! (by the way I just joined the site) It was soo fun! I had to delete the family and then delete it from the sims library. It was glitching my game a lot! I wanted to get 111 babys but only got to 100. Oh, well! It was fun! :D
Field Researcher
#109 Old 18th Oct 2012 at 4:52 AM Last edited by iButterfree : 26th Sep 2013 at 11:17 PM.
I've decided to give this challenge a go as well. It will be a little different since it will be one woman giving birth to 100 children instead, but everything else will be the same.

Here's a background post for the mother. I had a lot of fun writing it (:

EDIT: Just figured I'd give this post an edit for anyone new scanning through the thread. I changed the name of my blog a couple months ago, and so a lot of links I've posted here are now dead. I've changed the link above so that it will take you to the right place, but the links to my blog from my next post after this until my third post on page 13 will not work. I do have a chronological list of the chapters as well as a summary for each on the blog though, so the dead links shouldn't cause you too much trouble.
Lab Assistant
#110 Old 18th Oct 2012 at 8:04 PM
I was wondering if its ok to start with a supernatural sim, like a fairy, fairies have a longer lifespan
I'm asking because I wanted to try making my founder have all the kids but that's impossible with a normal lifespan and no cheats

If that's not allowed can I use a mod to have a female teen as founder?
Field Researcher
#111 Old 19th Oct 2012 at 8:29 PM Last edited by iButterfree : 23rd Oct 2012 at 2:38 PM.
Aaaand here is the first official update. It's titled "Loneliness".

Second update, "Frustration", here.

Update three, "Starting the Task", here.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#112 Old 25th Oct 2012 at 11:06 PM
Leriety - If you want to play so that one sim has all the children, that would be fine. It's your game!

Sky - I like it!

iButterfree - Probably the best baby challenge I have ever read! Amazing! Please keep us posted!

Field Researcher
#113 Old 28th Oct 2012 at 11:27 PM Last edited by iButterfree : 30th Oct 2012 at 1:21 AM.
Since I missed the previous update, here's "Pregnancy."

And here's Motherhood, the most recent update. It's not quite as long as the others, but I'm planning to have another update within a day or so.

Thanks Amiisay! Honestly, I never expected this whole thing to turn out like it has. I had just wanted to do a bit of back story for the mother to explain why she would complete the challenge by herself. It quickly expanded, and has turned out to be what it is. I'm really loving it though. I just hope I'll be able to keep things interesting as things get further in. Updates might also get a bit slower in November when NaNoWriMo starts

As promised, here's the next update, "Toddler Years".
Instructor
#114 Old 31st Oct 2012 at 5:53 PM
ibutterfree I love your story please continue
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#115 Old 1st Nov 2012 at 4:33 AM
iButterfree - yeah NaNoWriMo is super time consuming, so I don't blame you!

Field Researcher
#116 Old 2nd Nov 2012 at 7:15 PM
@TrillianRikku- Thanks! Writing this challenge is super fun, so I'll definitely make it all the way to the end (:

@Amiisay- Thankfully I have a lot of free time, and because of that I'm already decently ahead with my word count. If anyone wants to add me as a buddy, my user name, funnily enough, is Ellothiel. My story's title is "Found in Time", and my profile page is here . And I'm totally not doing shameless self-promotion, but it would be awesome if you nominated me for 30 Covers 30 Days

Haha, but anyway, here's the emotional next update titled "The Unthinkable".
Alchemist
#117 Old 3rd Nov 2012 at 8:51 PM
I just started this challengeHere it is

Whatever people consider to be normal, it never is.
My Simblr
My Youtube
Lab Assistant
#118 Old 5th Nov 2012 at 10:18 PM
I finally made another blog, and here is chapter 3.1! http://grace100babychallenge.blogspot.com/
Field Researcher
#119 Old 7th Nov 2012 at 4:10 PM
@lilibug and Heaven Sent- both of your Sims are really pretty. I'll keep an eye out for updates (:

And here's my next update, "Simple Joys". It's a little bit short this time, but I hope you'll like it. Both this update and "The Unthinkable" were posts I had done ahead of time and had had stored. The next one might take a bit more time since NaNoWriMo is in full swing, my family is moving, and Thanksgiving is coming up.
Alchemist
#120 Old 9th Nov 2012 at 10:57 AM
@iButterfree - thank you so much, I have been reading yours since the start

Chapter Two is up and chapter 3 should be up later today

My Simblr
My Youtube
Alchemist
#121 Old 15th Nov 2012 at 9:39 AM
Chapter Three is up,might be posting another update this week too

My Simblr
My Youtube
Instructor
#122 Old 15th Nov 2012 at 3:18 PM
This may seem like a dumb question but if your sim mom is a vampire would the Immortal reward be off limits or not?
Field Researcher
#123 Old 16th Nov 2012 at 12:59 AM
It took me a little longer than I liked, but here is the next update, "A Blessing". The good news is I've been working really hard at NaNoWriMo, and I was able to hit the 50,000 word mark earlier today. My pace won't be as frantic now, so the updates should be coming faster (:
Alchemist
#124 Old 17th Nov 2012 at 4:29 PM
Next chapter is here

My Simblr
My Youtube
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#125 Old 18th Nov 2012 at 3:11 AM
Heaven - I'd say that's off-limits if you want to go for following the rules of this challenge!

You guys are all doing so amazing!

Page 5 of 46