Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Phone DReplacement - Samsung GALAXY S8

by littledica Posted 6th Apr 2017 at 8:46 PM - Updated 13th Apr 2019 at 3:00 PM by littledica

35 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 20 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 6th Apr 2017 at 9:16 PM
relly good!
Test Subject
#3 Old 6th Apr 2017 at 11:19 PM
I like how it looks but does it work with the recolouring feature in the game? Not sure if you noticed, but on the phone menu there's a little icon (I think it was a wrench) which allows you to select your sim's phone case (each sim can have their own phone texture, so Sim A can have the default black phone whilst Sim B has a pink phone with darker pink polka dots.) What I'm asking here is that does this default work with this feature, because I prefer having some of my sims have a unique phone recolour.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 7th Apr 2017 at 6:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Steampunk_Tristan
I like how it looks but does it work with the recolouring feature in the game? Not sure if you noticed, but on the phone menu there's a little icon (I think it was a wrench) which allows you to select your sim's phone case (each sim can have their own phone texture, so Sim A can have the default black phone whilst Sim B has a pink phone with darker pink polka dots.) What I'm asking here is that does this default work with this feature, because I prefer having some of my sims have a unique phone recolour.

I'm pretty sure this is not possible yet with custom smartphones, but whenever it's possible I'm surely posting an update!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 7th Apr 2017 at 1:17 PM
This is so cool, thanks :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 7th Apr 2017 at 5:00 PM
lol i love how before people used to make iPhone cover mods but this time its Samsung. even everythingapplepro said he surrendered himself to it. XD
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 7th Apr 2017 at 9:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by iClockHatchet
lol i love how before people used to make iPhone cover mods but this time its Samsung. even everythingapplepro said he surrendered himself to it. XD

I personally always loved Samsung, I only had Samsung smartphones
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 8th Apr 2017 at 10:48 AM
awesome!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 8th Apr 2017 at 1:55 PM
Very coоl!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 8th Apr 2017 at 8:15 PM
Neat, but incompatible, with BakieGaming Invisible Dance floors.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 8th Apr 2017 at 11:16 PM
Awesome! Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#12 Old 9th Apr 2017 at 7:10 PM
I downloaded the gold version and placed it into my mods folder, however when i try to use my sims phone in game it still shows the default sims phone. i dont have any other phone overrides in my mods folder, can u help?
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 9th Apr 2017 at 8:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Cendriel
I downloaded the gold version and placed it into my mods folder, however when i try to use my sims phone in game it still shows the default sims phone. i dont have any other phone overrides in my mods folder, can u help?

be sure that you don't have my phone mod installed. delete it and install this galaxy s8 mod
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 9th Apr 2017 at 10:32 PM
Awesome job, thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 11th Apr 2017 at 8:29 PM
Thank you so much I like the phone and I can't wait to give it to my simmies And I have to say that I really love your advertising I guess I would buy everything from you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 14th Apr 2017 at 5:22 AM
Great Job!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 15th Apr 2017 at 6:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by littledica
I'm pretty sure this is not possible yet with custom smartphones, but whenever it's possible I'm surely posting an update!

Quite possible, actually. Adelin4504's Samsung Galaxy S3 does it.
Test Subject
#18 Old 15th Apr 2017 at 8:05 PM
I love this mod but it would be way better if you could put all the colours in it so we don't have to chose just one colour.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 21st Apr 2017 at 9:16 PM
I'm trying to implement the custom colors too, but no success.
The colors are coded in the game.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 24th Apr 2017 at 4:42 PM
Nice thanks. =)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 24th Apr 2017 at 8:15 PM
While personally, I'm much more of a S7 fan over S8 (I HATE the curved edge screen, much more susceptible to damage, and the S7 is waterproof too, so...), this is going to be a must have for my Sims. Please, do let us know when you're able to place them all in one download! Would be cool to be able to not have to choose just one color
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 25th Apr 2017 at 5:02 PM
THANK YOU
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 30th Apr 2017 at 8:17 PM
thanks for this I love it
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 12th Jun 2017 at 10:59 PM
omg I love you !!