Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Mar 2012 at 8:40 PM Last edited by snowyhitsugaya : 14th May 2012 at 9:02 PM.
Default My Signatures and Avatars
I have recently begun making Signatures and Avatars for myself and other people and thought I'd share a couple of my favorites with you! Most of the ones I do are based on the animes Bleach and Naruto because I love them!

If anyone would like me to make them an avatar for this site or a sig or avatar for another site I'd be happy to! Just PM me and tell me what you're looking for!

To see my other stuff, check out my photobucket Albums HERE

Signatures:

Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 31st Mar 2012 at 11:07 PM
OMG! You are just amazing Do you make header too ? I'm in deep need of one , I have a blog about Naruto (Nothing fancy only psychotic rumbling) lol and so far...I have been just using plain wallpapers and just past them....cose I suck at numbers . Otherwise I would've made one myself lol

So you take that kind of request ?

- Shaar: I only have *ONE*god ! and it's ME! -
- My mind is rpg , My heart is Music and My gender is Art -
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 31st Mar 2012 at 11:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bodhie
OMG! You are just amazing Do you make header too ? I'm in deep need of one , I have a blog about Naruto (Nothing fancy only psychotic rumbling) lol and so far...I have been just using plain wallpapers and just past them....cose I suck at numbers . Otherwise I would've made one myself lol

So you take that kind of request ?

Um honestly I don't really know what you mean when you say a header, why don't you send me a PM with a link to your blog so I can see what you're talking about and I'd be happy to try!
Test Subject
#4 Old 9th Apr 2012 at 6:47 PM
OMG so cool!!
Do you think you could make me an avatar of a Fairy Tail character for this site??
I still donot kno how to make one :/
Test Subject
#5 Old 13th Apr 2012 at 10:33 PM
do you have talent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cool
))))
Test Subject
#6 Old 20th Apr 2012 at 10:46 PM
amazing! you really have talent!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 14th May 2012 at 9:04 PM
Thanks everyone!

@Sims Luver 1323, send me a PM with what you are looking for and I'll get one it! :D
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 23rd May 2012 at 6:48 PM
These are really amazing. Keep up the amazing work hun

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Test Subject
#9 Old 24th May 2012 at 10:17 PM
These are fantastic! Very nice work!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 19th Jun 2012 at 4:46 PM
oooh shiny.
Test Subject
#11 Old 9th Jul 2012 at 12:55 AM
These are awesome!!! I love them!
Test Subject
#12 Old 2nd Aug 2012 at 4:14 PM
Ahh Love it! I wonder why there aren't some of Renji, Ichigo, Byakuya and Kenpachi? XD